Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

I like kale, unlike apparently the rest of you. Your tomato looks mealy, though.

Kale is delish but not on a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
also why are you storing bread in your freezer? bread is very cheap to buy, let alone make.

just make croutons out of it or feed it to ducks or throw it away when it's old

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

City of Tampa posted:

too much poo poo

should only be good bacon + fat slice of quality tomato + good crusty white bread + a generous amount of Duke's mayonnaise on each slice + lettuce (or baby spinach) and salt and pepper to taste

wow looks like youve unraveled the mysteries of the enigmatic BLT, the sandwhich with 4 loving ingredients, you should write a loving cookbook and be on loving television you stupid retard

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Secks Cauldron posted:

abomination unto Jesus.

tacos with romaine

for gosh sakes.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
A shameful tomato. The poor mans aioli is embarrassing.Your greens are pathetic. The bread choice was good and the bacon properly cooked. The avocado was a bold but successful addition. There is hope for you yet.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Guantanamo called. They like what you're doing here and are switching to sandwich boarding

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
how the gently caress do you salt and pepper a sandwhich to taste? do you open it back up after taking a bite if theres not enough seasoning? do you sprinkle salt on it and if you put too much on you shake it frantically over a trashcan? zuh? wuh?! buh!!!!????

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

So much gay stuffed into white bread that you should call it the macklemore

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

IT'S RAW!

:ramsay:

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Enfield posted:

wow looks like youve unraveled the mysteries of the enigmatic BLT, the sandwhich with 4 loving ingredients, you should write a loving cookbook and be on loving television you stupid retard

drat dude, obviously you're right but people like this guy gently caress up and put poo poo like avocado and freezer bread on their sandwiches all the time.

I'm just trying to point out that you just need to keep it simple and use good ingredients and everything is gonna be all right when you're dealing with a proven winner like a blt. save the avocado for some guacamole

namaste

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
whatever im over it talk to the hand*throws hand prosthetic at ure head*

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hey takes one to know one *throws a hand prosthetic at yours, they high-five in the air*

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
despite all of the effort you put into your sandwich it seems like it would not be very filling and lack much value in terms of macronutrition

cook up some moose meat, add 1 slice of cheese, and put it on bread or a bun

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I used to piss off my mom when she'd ask what I want for lunch.
"Poop soup and tinkle sanwiches!" I'd gleefully ejaculate, ubknowing that both items would be on the menu in TYOOL 2016.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I'm not putting limp iceberg or hipster greens on my tacos. Deal with it.

Pierat
Mar 29, 2008
ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE THE BNP
nice sandwich op but next time you should fry up a trout filet or two and put those on there, as well.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
The best blt is a BT. Hth. Bless.

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Pierat posted:

nice sandwich op but next time you should fry up a trout filet or two and put those on there, as well.

I will as soon as the rivers thaw out!

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

City of Tampa posted:

also why are you storing bread in your freezer? bread is very cheap to buy, let alone make.

just make croutons out of it or feed it to ducks or throw it away when it's old

Bc i eat bread like once a month, and who cares if youre going to toast it anyway. I also have croutons on hand, garlic rosemary

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Hey Jeff, sorry about your United.

Although I am grateful I dont have to look at your slimy face on airplanes anymore.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wall Balls posted:

why would you smoosh the 'cado

Have you never had a BLAT? the avocado will just slide out if you don't smoosh it in there with a wisp of mayo.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
My favourite sandwich is a BELTCH.

Bacon
Egg
Lettuce
Tomato
Cheese
Ham

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Pro-tip for toasted sandwiches if you don't have a panini press: butter and broil the bread so it's toasted dark on one side and only lightly toasted on the other. This will give you the toasty crunch that's awesome, but also let the sandwich move around and not spill it's ingredients everywhere.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
H loom toms.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I am shocked at how reasonable most of the reviews and critiques of this sandwich are. Maybe this Alex Levert situation has brought us all closer together.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

not real impressed with that bread but overall a good effort, 7/10

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
The secret to a good blt is that you need to have just one huge slice of tomato, not a bunch of little slices. It just isn't the same.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

If those dudes in "lunch atop a skyscraper" opened their lunchboxes to that it would have been raining men

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Wheres the bottom half of the sandwich? it looks like a piece of bread with veggies under it.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Noblesse Obliged posted:

If those dudes in "lunch atop a skyscraper" opened their lunchboxes to that it would have been raining men

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Wait'll the BLTAGBQ community hears about this.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

FIRST TIME posted:

Wait'll the BLTAGBQ community hears about this.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

seed bread from the freezer lmao

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
yea freezer bread? and you dont even have another slice big enough on the bottom to constitute an actual sandwich. Thats buggin me so much.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i love btk

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Sometimes I'll find a really good deal on steel cut whole grain 12 grain oats colon blow bread so I'll buy several loaves and put a few in the freezer.

It tastes perfectly normal after it thaws and I've got a bunch of great bread on the cheap.

I wouldn't freeze bread just to freeze it though.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I freeze partially cooked bread. THen I take it out of the freezer and cook it.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

freezer bread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Looks good....

FOR A CLOWN TO POOP ON

AT THE SCAT CIRCUS

• Locked thread