Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Not a pastrami, not a sandwich I would eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Acelerion posted:

Hey Jeff, sorry about your United.

Although I am grateful I dont have to look at your slimy face on airplanes anymore.

:cheers:

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

FIRST TIME posted:

Wait'll the BLTAGBQ community hears about this.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Go Watford

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

wow people are really losing their minds over the bottom slice. it's There! Just bad camera angle, I'm not a professional! I appreciate all the feedback :)

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
italian sando supremacy

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

its okay i think.

i mean, i guess i would gently caress it

Bigchops
Mar 13, 2005
Biggus Choppus
Two words:

poo poo sandwich

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I had a reuben for dinner. It was v good.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

WitchFetish posted:

Looks good....

FOR A CLOWN TO POOP ON

AT THE SCAT CIRCUS

hell yeah I'm glad to hear they're touring again! Acrobatic diarrheatic elephants all day like this thread

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

ChrisHansen posted:

I had a reuben for dinner. It was v good.

drat that makes me hungry all over again. But i just threw some cheddar brats on the grill. It's been a good day for food

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

jeff smisek posted:

Just made this BLTAGBQ sandwich last night and it was so good i had to make it again. Random seedy bread that was in the freezer, fat rear end bacon, smooshed avocado, roma tomatoes because they were the only red ones, baby kale, chard etc because it was already in the fridge. also! Mayo. Added a sprinkle of garlicb powder into the mayo because i have a *sophisticated palate *

Anywho, what are you having for din? Also open to future sandwich tweaks/"hacks" and suggestions !!!!

i would rate you at 2 1/2 white girls taking pics of their stupid loving food drink bleach then set yourself on fire

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
omg u gyuths i maed a sammich XD heres a piccy im a waste of flesh

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

Robo Reagan posted:

i would rate you at 2 1/2 white girls taking pics of their stupid loving food drink bleach then set yourself on fire

I hope you die a peaceful quick death, surrounded by loved ones :love:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
hey op i am going to neded a before and after picture of your sandwich *IF* you know what i mean

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
heh, take pictures? of my food? why would i ever take pictures of the sustinence i bedrudgingly shovel into my gaping maw

*dips chicken nugget into ketchup* i mean why would anyoen take pictures of their food? LOL

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I finally got up the gumption to make myself a sandwich, better post it on the internet so the whole world can see and adore! :bravo:

Millennials :argh:

EDIT:

Almost forgot, I'm the little sad tomato that kinda looks like a vagina.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
i think colby is an underrated sandwich cheese. its like cheddar minus the cheddar its p good

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Right now im eating a bacon egg and cheese on rye toast

At a gas station

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

ChrisHansen posted:

At a gas station

good luck my dude

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

ChrisHansen posted:

At a gas station

goonspeed

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
didn't cut the crust off 0/10

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
well my name is mozi and i'm here to say
if you want to eat fresh you gotta do it this way
first step is you gotta think ahead
get that bacon cooking then pull out the bread
sourdough, two slices, it's gonna rule
mayo and mustard like you learned in school
roast beef and salami, whatever you got
maybe spike it with some sauce that's hot
bacon's done so get two eggs going
do'em over easy for extra yolking
put'em on the meat, cheese on top
then the bacon, now don't stop!
gotta have lettuce for extra health
so grab a head and share the wealth
slice some onions and tomatoes too
hot drat i can't wait to chew
the magic moment, two becomes one
put the bread together and we're almost done
one final step and you're released
fry it all up in the bacon grease
a sandwich, well, you've got it now
so please enjoy having your cow

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax
sandwich gay, so what

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I had a sandwich from Arbys last night OP- suck my balls

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
Okay, so I just got back from subway, and I ordered my normal sandwich (footlong BMT), and I got it with provolone and mustard and ranch sauce and olives and pickles and banana peppers nad lettuce and onions and tomatoes and also bacon, and an extra large soft drink and 2 choco (thats what i call chocolate) chip cookies, and the cute latino girl behind the counter was trying to look away from my face and also holding back laughs. I realized I had just ordered what my stomach asked for and not what society would deem a sandwich with manners. Why people have to judge sandwich etiquitte is beyond me. gently caress those people. So anyways, my sandwich was apparently very unacceptable because everyone was staring at me when I went to get my soft drink from the fountain.

In a last ditch attempt to save face, I said my soft drink choice out loud while I poured it at the fountain. "Diet coke! I love diet coke because im watching my health!" and I made sure to suck in and lift up my chest harder than normal while I walked out the door.

So basically, I'm looking to start learning how to build a goal-oriented sandwich that shows that I have class and taste, I am tired of my dining habits preventing me from picking up the Ladies. For instance, what is a good kind of bread to start with, and what meat looks the best on it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this pickup line always works, 'hey babe jared fogel's not the only guy who has a deal on footlongs if you get my drift. i'm not talking about diddling kids though!'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
You should definitely post this in GWS, is my advice to you, friend. They love this kinda stuff.

• Locked thread