Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Yossarian posted:

I'm gonna become a gas station "regular"

can i have ur stereo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

maybe he was actually a bad guy with a gun but he missed

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

thats clearly a cleaver and not a hatchet. these loving idiots cant do anything right.

Gentwise
Sep 12, 2003
Gentwise Bankfourthe, Esquire.

Cantaloupe posted:

can you even imagine... being a regular customer at a 7-11 lol jfc

I mean, just the thought of someone going to a gas station near their house regularly makes me lol

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Gentwise posted:

I mean, just the thought of someone going to a gas station near their house regularly makes me lol

i usaully grab a drink or soemthing when i walk my dog when i go by the gas station, so i mean i guess they know me?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Gentwise posted:

i frequent Wawa, but Wawa barely counts as a gas station since it's objectively the best convenience store

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Look how far your liberal hatchet grabbing laws got you. Hatchet murder spree bans only hurt law abiding hatchet weilders.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Cartouche posted:

My favorite part is that it gives you a twinge of sadness that the poor fellow was executed for ~things~

"capital murder, sexual battery, rape, arson, home invasion, weapon possession by a felon, grand larceny auto theft and burglary in connection with the slaying"
Clearly a guy that will be missed and deserves the white knighting of a GBS poster.
abloo

"He pleaded not guilty in January." :colbert:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Gas station regulars are the worst humans on earth.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Excuse me.

People who buy any form of state lottery are the worst humans on earth. They all just happen to be gas station regulars.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

when i was living in a little tiny town in the middle of nowhere i would stop at the convenience store/gas station and get coffee on the way to work sometimes. there were always a bunch of old guys hanging out in there talking and drinking coffee at 5am. i think this is a rural thing because your options are drinking coffee at the gas station or staying at home and watching the weather channel. there isnt anything else to do.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
We, the American society, will produce mass murderers or would-be mass murderers whether we sell guns in Walmart or not. So maybe we should be a little more strict about gun ownership and not treat it like it's a fun game.

I mean, shooting guns IS fun...but at the same time, getting shot isn't.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
First rule of Karate, guns beat Karate every time.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

shooting guns IS fun...but at the same time, getting shot isn't.

whoa

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Jaden Smith has escaped

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Windows 98 posted:

Gas station regulars are the worst humans on earth.

Based on your thread, I think you may know better then most :)

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

8-Bit Scholar posted:

We, the American society, will produce mass murderers or would-be mass murderers whether we sell guns in Walmart or not. So maybe we should be a little more strict about gun ownership and not treat it like it's a fun game.

Spoken like someone that has never once held his gun in one hand and masturbated furiously with his other while watching Glen Beck. I.e. not the type of person that could have a valid opinion on gun ownership.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

Jaden Smith has escaped

:vince:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

:same:

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Where are you gonna buy cigarettes every single day if not at the 7-11 you have to pass by to get to the highway anyway? Regardless it's distressing to realize that I could be truthfully described as a 'regular' of the establishment. How did it come to this???

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
If you hang out there, or make conversation with the employees/other loiterers, you are a "regular" and deserve whatever happens to you.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

As someone who once worked at 7-11, I completely agree with killing amyone in a 7-11 at any time.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Agag posted:

If you hang out there, or make conversation with the employees/other loiterers, you are a "regular" and deserve whatever happens to you.

I'm the greasy skinny old man of indeterminate age nursing a filthy insulated cup of coffee all day long sitting at the random stool by a window somewhere with a pouch of rolling tobacco

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm the greasy skinny old man of indeterminate age nursing a filthy insulated cup of coffee all day long sitting at the random stool by a window somewhere with a pouch of rolling tobacco

Dad?

naem
May 29, 2011

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

I'm the guy who nodded at you as we made eye contact. I was walking past to microwave a burrito to eat while I play scratch cards.

Irom
May 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Looks like the score is conceal carry: 1

Mass murderers: 940

Checkmate, liberals. :smug:

far more crimes are prevented than committed with legal firearms.

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
they WANTED the drat poo poo to happen.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Irom posted:

far more crimes are prevented than committed with legal firearms.

I'm going to challenge this assertion because arguing with idiots in GBS about gun control is a great way to spend my free time.

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I guess he just couldn't hack it

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Marshall Louis posted:

I guess he just couldn't hack it

drat

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Windows 98 posted:

Excuse me.

People who buy any form of state lottery are the worst humans on earth. They all just happen to be gas station regulars.

Haha you know about this!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Ask Windows how he knows from lottery ticket regulars.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

fyodor posted:

Ask Windows how he knows from lottery ticket regulars.

My guess it is the answer artfully intertwines with the shovel saga, pictures of him at his mom's house (that he posted himself), and his failed "music career" as a "famous person" nobody has ever heard of

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Naw he works at a 7-11. That's it.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

drat, did he get hatcheted?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Orkin Mang posted:

time to buy a pair of parachute pants and a conceal and carry bazooka licence

Ive got an AWP down my leg it looks like i cant bend my knee but i can do one hit kills if anyone makes fun of me

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

jiharlequinade posted:

"He pleaded not guilty in January." :colbert:

Oh? Well can you defend THIS, smart guy?

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I was living out in sale lake city a couple of years ago and while driving to another state in my car someone said to me that tere was on the news some ICP fans went to a party late at night and attacked people with hatchets, and someone got a hatchet in their head and it was one of the ICP fans who brought a hatchet to kill people. I was hpooing someone in an ICP related incident was getting murdered by a hatchet but this is pretty good that a citizen with a firearm protected other citizens without firearms. Good stuff OP

edit I've had 3 girlfriends with ICP tattoos I just realized and am getting really upset thinking about it, my one girlfriend told me for her birrhday at 27 years old she was going to get an ICP hatchet man and I Told her gently caress that you are one thing you are an alcoholic but you arent getting a ttato of a hatchet gman ... but turns out that she did on her ankle , on her birthday and she was like hey check it out and I had literal steam coming out of my ears and like a slot machine my eyes did that thing and man I was mad

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Mar 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hey guys whew boy sorry I'm late there was tons of traffic anyhow... anyone connect the dots to juggalos yet?

• Locked thread