Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

in fourth, voted me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Julias posted:

I can't believe you guys would Troll Zep like that. He's gonna be heartbroken. :(

wha happen

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sylphid posted:

He was posting a metric ton of Umi fan art for like 2 1/2 hours straight (almost all of them being art dumps). Like 20 or something straight posts of basically nothing but Umi fan art, which understandably annoyed Endorph and the thread was closed.

a good reason to close the thread imo. may this thread be love live free :)

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sorry Corals posted:

work truck blew a tire... once i get out of here im not coming in tomorrow. anzus right

bitch you know it

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Polsy posted:

I couldn't bring myself to leave the chat posting stats the same as last time, though the bar chart isn't as interesting to look at I was hoping. Several up-and-comers who only started (significantly) posting in the last few threads, though.

lol @ me

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

man i've really been dropping the ball on shitposting recently! Ive barely posted in here at all

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i still have no idea how i have posts in the first few anime chat threads tbqh

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

littleorv posted:

Also reading my old posts is super embarrassing.

reading my thread 1 posts is bizarre because it was back in the days when i formed cohernet sentences and was actually putting effort into creating discussion

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

reading my thread 1 posts is bizarre because it was back in the days when i formed cohernet sentences and was actually putting effort into creating discussion

lol

Futaba Anzu posted:

Wow how did someone name themselves Matoi Ryuko all the way back in January 5, 2004??

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Holy poo poo how did someone name themselves Futaba Anzu all the way back in 2011?
[/quote]

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Actually CG came out in 2011 so the joke doesn't work.

yeah i made the observation sometime in 10 or 11 that i could have had the chance to be obsessed with ankira from the very beginning of my SA posting career but I'd missed it by a long mile.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

just throw up in the lobby and get the police called on you and carted to the hospital against your will my man nbd

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

graybook posted:

bro my calves are too muscular...

pics

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

El Burbo posted:

Sachiko has a very punchable face

B u rb knos what's up

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sorry Corals posted:

for some reason some people dont like sachiko and made it a meme to punch her

Sachiko is one of my favorites

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

cute, who is he

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Stairmaster posted:

did dilbert start a curse transfer

explain?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

man both dilbs and nite crew thread dead on the same day ffucked up

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Oh poo poo you're a LL person!!!!!!

Futaba Anzu posted:

that's shine for japanese word for die, not shine as in the hit idolmaster cinderella girls album single, "Shine", because i want you to die

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zyxyz posted:

oh crap am I going to get probated or banned or something now? i know im just being annoying and rude again I can't even last a loving day on a forum without loving everything up again i'm so sorry everyone ugh

nah man nbd you just gotta die for choosing love live it's nothing personal

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zyxyz posted:

I didnt mean it like that gently caress off

dont worry this is a kink shame free zone

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zyxyz posted:

Kill yourself please

w-whoa dude, i know i said that and all but i'm gonna have to back down on that offer since it sounds dangerous to my health

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

When I said let it all out, I meant your feelings, not the contents of your stomach!!!!

zep gonna expel the contents of his stomach once i punch him in the guts

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zyxyz posted:

i guess i'm not welcome here anymore lol, I'd delete all my posts but that doesn't seemto be a thing here so I guess I'll just edit them all out?? maybe?? idk I'll just get banned soon anyway why should I even care lmao

real talk don't swet it cmon brah

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Zyxyz posted:

if you really didn't care you wouldn't be replying to me in the first place, I know you're all laughing at me behind my back you dont have to lie to me

gently caress man you act just like one of guys in my group who couldn't even order water at the ramen shop without stumbling and backing down from the waiter

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sharkopath posted:

talkin bout this

what is that

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

gently caress man you act just like one of guys in my group who couldn't even order water at the ramen shop without stumbling and backing down from the waiter

like gently caress, just order the goddamn water no ice! just do it!

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Pay attention to chat, panda.
please stop referring to me by my slave name

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Don't they just give you jugs of water.

he was a real white boii too, he ordered the salt ramen with just one level of spiciness and was basically sweating, coughing, and complaining about how his throat was getting all hosed up the whole way through

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I've never been to a ramen place that lets you adjust spiciness.

The Japanese curry places do, though.

yeah it's a p americanized concept imo

i ordered the aka pork special at max spicy which came in this meme sized bowl,

and it was hardly spicy. it literally just tasted like daejji bulgogi

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

One of the biggest problems of iM@S was the lack of focus on certain characters, so I'd like it if CG gave more emphasis on the girls as a group rather than just giving each girl and episode and ignoring most of them later.

the thing that cg does differently compared to og is that episodes are actually devoted to a whole unit instead of just a single idol, so it can cycle through them a lot more. except for the fact that new gen gets like 6 loving episodes just for being the basic bitches

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

K- Koume isn't in the main cast?

no koume is too cool to be a cinderella girl

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

she does show up a ton though. prob one of the most frequent non cg, including mika, sachiko, and kaede in the second season

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Does Syoko make an appearance in CG?

yeah she bunks with koume

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

You are very bitter.

i really dont like new gen even taking into account all the rinuzuki fan material there is

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Sylphid posted:

Anastasia stays in the same building, too.

and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrranko

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Futaba Anzu posted:

nah man nbd you just gotta die for choosing love live it's nothing personal

Lol oops..............

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I've never really understood the stereotype of nerds who don't shower cause like how the gently caress do you get used to that lifestyle?

Anzu prob tries to get away with it as long as possible since it's a pain

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I shower every day I go to work and once every other day otherwise. Go to a tae miri sauna bimonthly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I've never been to a sauna.

What, how do you remove your ttae then

Idk if this is racist of me, but I wonder if westerners have some means of doing this too either that or the vast majority of westerners go their entire lives just coated in ttae

• Locked thread