Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Symphogear
This poll is closed.
Chris 41 39.42%
Hibiki 26 25.00%
Tsubasa 5 4.81%
Shirabe 5 4.81%
Kirika 3 2.88%
Maria 9 8.65%
Genjuro 15 14.42%
Total: 104 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Terper
Jun 26, 2012

He's done such a good job you should properly refer to him as littleorv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

A fascinating conundrum. The Jojo picture is bigger and would be annoying, but people would be more accepting of it because it's Jojo

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

littleorv posted:

Everyone should be accepting of Nono

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8rUqLMmekg

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

She sounds like a Moomin character

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

Is this the real life.

http://i.imgur.com/4ylM4nj.mp4

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Space Flower posted:

everyone was excited for the cute fledgling seiyuu when c3bu started, but she ended up in gravure after. some blame the show, hahaha.

This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It's gonna be gooood

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

littleorv posted:

I like it!

Uh the bland average fantasy thing I mean. Not the YouTube series.

Maybe you should watch the Youtube series to educate yourself on why you shouldn't like it

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'll miss u all

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Jostiband posted:

That depends on how much you like chihayafuru

It's my fav

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer is loving epic!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Actually when I woke up I thought chat thread would be a wasteland but I guess I'll have to wait a bit more

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm neutral on honorifics in Persona games because hey, but when they change them, that's when I go :what: Like, they changed Junpei calling Yukari "Yukari-chi" into "Yuka-tan". Which is just babytalk.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

littleorv posted:

lol you hosed up

Actually, communism is good

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Moldy Taxes posted:

I always start up SMTIV then get a little further than the Medusa fight, put the game down for months, and when I get back I wanna try a different build so I start over.

I've done this no less than five times now.

Congratulations on playing the best part of the game five times

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKqzrKSObfM&t=1577s

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

It will be nice to have the chat thread all to myself.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

That's the secret to a successful posting career. Post enough so that people recognize you, but not enough to step on anyone's toes and get a butt av

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Bad Seafood posted:

I actually like Terper's avatar.

It's good.

I actually had another one for like a day before I decided on my current one

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I'm busy playing that FE4 GBA hack.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

El Burbo posted:

Are you all still alive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

- Bad Seafood, once the bans go through

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

love teddy

:yeah:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

a cartoon duck posted:

my money's on Scrooge

You're right. Scrooge beats him, but the temple slides down the mountain it's suited on and lands right in the digsite for the Panama Canal. Fearing that Congress would want to use the treasures to fund the project, and for the other nations that helped with the project demand their share, they decide to cover it up, to dig it up later, 100 years from now, "in the utopia of the future, where there is no greed or war", as Roosevelt puts it. Scrooge still wants his share for helping Roosevelt, and the deal is that he can demand anything he wants. However, he accidentally drinks something that knocks him out cold, and his sisters have to choose for him. They pick, of course, the teddy bear. Donald, who Scrooge had been telling this story to, starts laughing until he cries because his mom screwed over Scrooge so hard... until the nephews remind Scrooge that he owns the first, original, #1 teddy bear of all time. Happy end!

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

He's a jerk, but he hasn't gone off the deep end yet. That should be a few weeks from that page.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

DoubleDonut posted:

Is there an easy way to collect and read this that you know of? I've been meaning to for a while but I like physical copies and searching on Amazon gives me a bunch of imprecisely-named stuff and what looks to be a bunch of overpriced, out-of-print books.

I'll send you my copy

Haha just kidding

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

We got them in the weekly for an anniversary but I decided to get 'em as a collection.

Try checking your local libraries??

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

TFW you'll never get proper resolution to the final teaser in The Black Knight Glorps Again :negative:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Osomatsu-tsu...

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

corals hasnt watched any anime at all and is just pretending to know what it is through osmosis

Hahaha, how netorare of him

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

:3:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

homeless snail posted:

I didn't enter the contest because my av is already perfect

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Do you like shounen and all it entails then sure check it out

I haven't seen the anime and I only read the first 100 chapters of the manga which is what the anime covers and it was pretty good.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-EUELKb9A

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Erg posted:

Terper posted:

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer is loving epic!

Yoooooooo

:frogon:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Julias posted:

I should probably buy the published English version online and give that a reread. I do not remember that page.
It's really early on, when she orders asks of him to visit his grandpa.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Seven Deadly Sins has Gowther and Gowther is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Oh god I love my bed so much

• Locked thread