Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

dad gay. so what posted:

what the hell are you talking about??? it does not

hey guy whats new we never talk anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Business Gorillas posted:

if you wanna see whiny and entitled i suggest you post in d&d and suggest that it isn't hillary's turn

she waited patiently it is only fair!

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lmbo hot coffee mod hilldawg

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
it was because of the hot coffee mod she lost her poo poo when she found out you could have really retarded looking lego man sex if you hacked the game

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
they snuck that content past the board of censors meant to screen the game, and into our childrens playstations

in the form of a game that is M for mature

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
that was proof to hill dawg that video games industry cant police itself and government should step in to keep us all safe

like how tipper gore and the PMRC kept us safe from rap music

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
bernie sucks and wants nsa backdoors in everyones computer just like every other us politician

america sucks hth

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I hope bernie likes his FOOT LONG in jail

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

so bernie supports busing?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Holy gently caress get a load of these babies lmao

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i think bernies whites only policy really worked against him

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

And honestly, if the Republican party wasn't such an old white man club, I probably would have voted for McCain. The thing is, I and the rest of America know that the days of white male dominance are on the decline and the only viable way forward is to embrace diversity. Something Trump is most definitely not doing, and something Sanders did not do especially well either.

lmbo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
die cis scum

hillary 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

I am not losing this argument, I'm merely disgusted with your lack of outside sources and proud trumpeting of your beliefs as evidence of fact. I cite sources. I do research. You say "Trump says this" and point to your coworkers as evidence of mass approval.

loving really?

lmbo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Also 63% of Americans disapprove of Trump. Only 30% thinks well of him.

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/189779/trump-popularity-context.aspx

That 30% just happens to be the 30% that actually votes.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
look at these people

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
That crucial undocumented mexican vote really could swing the whole thing Hill dawg style.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Yes because all latinos are undocumented and don't vote and certainly don't represent an increasingly politically active portion of the US population.

Didn't want those votes anyway.

you assume that all 16% of american latinos are mexican, or pro-mexico and therefore against trump and that's not true

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

SilkyP posted:

How many people can we feasibly support? I don't care if it's Mexicans or Canadians or Ugandans I'm just not sure how libs shame the states for being world police but we're somehow responsible for paying to house feed educate and doctor an ever increasing number of people. Trumps wall statement imho is pretty redonk but I think there is a growing non racist sentiment in this country that in addition to securing borders being something every rational country does, the last thing we need to be doing is opening a soup kitchen when there's plenty of legal residents of this country that are regrettably having a pretty lovely go at things here. I disagree with the idea of deporting people already here but close the flood gates.

lmbo

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Commie NedFlanders posted:

hail to the chimp baby

if someone made that about obama everyone would be crying how racist it is

typical liberal double standards :rolleye:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

It's probable he will lose, not certain. I want everyone to know this, and why.

ya bernie will lose because he's old and grey and past his day

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Trump is awesome Hillary is dumpster juice.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
lol if you haven't clued in by now that trump is the best candidate, and that barnie sanders is a giant ole phony

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
remember when republicans all switched to store brand ketchup because john kerry was married to the heinz lady?

donald trump gave 0 fucks and prob puts mustard on his fries like me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
it's hillary's turn

union guys have huge boners for seniority

• Locked thread