Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Y-Hat posted:

gently caress it i'm writing in Basel Marceaux in the general. good to live in a state where the result is a foregone conclusion

I talked to him at a WalMart once. He has opinions about process cheese and he'll share those opinions for as long as you'll listen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Trumps puts Bernie on his ticket in order to thoroughly confuse everyone.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

It's ok, there's still plenty of time for Liberals to convince themselves that Donald Trump- the man who once popularized the saying "You're fired" on a silly TV show about people learning dumb business lessons- is actually Hitler and see it as a civic duty to stop him.

Yeah, no one knew about Donald Trump before The Apprentice.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Sarcasm.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Mange Mite posted:

This is absolutely incorrect. China is the major supplier of rare earths because theyre the cheapest, due to not caring about the environment at all. The us also has a lot of rare earths, but most of the mines are shuttered because it's so much more expensive to actually do things the right way

Trumps more about forcing China's to remove its protectionist policies rather putting policies in place in this country.

quote:

Reclaim millions of American jobs and reviving American manufacturing by putting an end to China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards. No more sweatshops or pollution havens stealing jobs from American workers.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

Oh word?

There is no hope for them now, none.

If Trump doesn't get a majority the party could pretty much just hand it to Cruz. e: And given the current number it is very possible if the Trump train slows down just a little bit. Luckily the Trump train has no brakes.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I am Bernie Sanders, and I'm voting Trump. AMA.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Because that negro president Clinton hypnotized them with his black magic.

I'm debating if "negromancy" is funnier than it is racist.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

If you say 'Trump is fascist' enough it doesn't suddenly become true.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Internet liberals think Trump is a fascist because they think anyone that whining doesn't work on is a fascist.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

Yeah like all those protestors he wants to jail? Bitch please.

"Illegals" my rear end.

Violent protesters should be jailed because physical violence is illegal. Find me a quote where he wants to put nonviolent protesters in jail.

e: Trump is fascist because he does fascist things in my imagination!

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

You missed the paragraph talking about the protestors violently clashing with his supporters?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

No, I didn't. He wants to jail all protestors. The only one who is differentiating between violent and nonviolent is you.

The actual quotes don't support your interpretation.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Bullshit. There's nothing more cut and dry than "I'm going to start pressing charges" on anyone who disrupts a Trump event.

You literally had to add "to anyone" onto the end of the actual quote.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Obama never called for his people to knock out protestors or promise to pay for their legal bills.

He literally said that why protesters were physically attacking his supporters. It's not his fault liberals go violent when they run into someone who is immune to their whining.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Liberals go violent, yeah, like that Kkk leader or the 78 year old guy who sucker punched a protestor. It's all the liberals fault.

Yeah, cherry picked instances of supporters being violent means that the protesters must be peaceful.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Only one guilty of that is you. Trump supporters love violence, that's why he says these things. If it didn't play well with his audience he wouldn't say it. Seriously, they go nuts over this stuff. There's no cherry picking at all on my part, they're always like this.

Trumps violent because his supporters are violent and they support him because he's violent and he's violent because-

People assaulting people because they support the wrong candidate, shutting down free speech with violence, not violent.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Wouldn't we all. Doesn't give you the right to beat them up or throw them in jail. Only a baby would do that.

Doesn't give them the right to get violent with supporters either, but they do.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

It's hilarious that you think pointing out that endorsement by the KKK and freely admitting you want to beat up protestors is cherry picking but claim that the protestors are uniformly a rabid mob. Cognitive dissonance much?

Didn't the KKK just endorse Hillary? It's almost as if you can't control endorsement. All protesters don't have to be violent. His statements are about the subset that are violent. Also you shouldn't take statements of frustration about your supporters get roughed up for practicing free speech as policy proposals. But no it's not the liberals trying to silence speech they disagree with violence that are the problem.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

loquacius posted:

Can you explain this analogy apart from "the Internet was really excited about him"

because other than that idgi

because if that's your metric the only differentiating factor for Trump is that instead of internet users he has olds and olds vote more

Because the internet makes you stupid(tm) so any candidate that the internet gloms onto is guaranteed to be a loser.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Trump made a blanket statement about jailing protestors. That is fact. His supporters are the one who are trying to run damage control and say "well only the violent ones".

I don't see liberals screaming that we should kick out all the evangelical Christians or beat up conservatives.

You're assuming it is a blanket statement because you believe what you want to believe.

And yeah, we don't interrupt your idiot baby bitch rallies because we know it would trigger you to death.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I believe what I want to believe despite quotes from two reputable sources backing up what I've said while you struggle to defend a guy who wants to beat up protestors? gently caress off.

You literally had to augment the quote you posted to make your point. That's not opinion. That's fact.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I did no such thing. He made an open ended statement, which I added my own interpretation to because it didn't say what I wanted it to say.

I have clarified your post for the illiterate.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

You literally are a store of germs. If this is the best Trump has to bring I can rest easy. Peace.

Insulting me for pointing out your self-own is what I'd expect from a crybaby like yourself.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I swear to God the entire Trump campaign is manchild.txt. The 1940's conservatives are rolling in their graves.

I need a shower.

Says the dude who posted,

I believe what I want to believe despite quotes from two reputable sources backing up what I've said while you struggle to defend a guy who wants to beat up protestors? gently caress off.you don't have the stones to interrupt a Dem rally because you know the only thing driving the Trump campaign is a self-entitled hissy fit.

Now explain why I need 'stones' to peacefully protest at a dem rally? I surely wouldn't be in physical danger. You seem to be implying that I would be in physical danger which is odd because Trump supporters are supposedly the violent ones.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Racists and violence mongers are inherently cowardly. It's why they blame others for their problems.

You're saying I should go somewhere that you think I would be in danger of violence. You are the violence monger here.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Uhh except you yourself said Dem rallies aren't violent.

You seem to disagree, and I would expect that you know better than me.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Nice gaslighting bro but it ain't the case. Do you see any cases of violence at Dem rallies?

"gaslighting" Arguing is gaslighting? Post your tumblr.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

But how can a Tumblrina be violent I thought they were all hug boxing limp wrists crybabies.

drat, if you put that logic on a track it would make a sweet rear end roller coaster.

I don't think you're violent, but you implied that violence would be done to me at a dem rally, which is violence mongering in my book.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

No I just called you a pussy.

What is there to be timid about if nothing bad will happen to me? I personally don't protest dem rallies because I think using my speech to shut down someone else's free speech isn't really in the spirit of free speech.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

I didn't say nothing bad would happen, I said it wouldn't be violent.

I feel you implied it, but I will refrain from quoting your post and then adding my own interpretation to the end and calling it evidence because that would be something an idiot would do.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

"Free speech" as a concept really only applies to government obstruction. The government does not have the right to censor speech. Other citizens, however, are totally at liberty to tell you what a puke bucket you are.

No it doesn't. That's only a thing idiot millennials came up with to justify their temper tantrums every time someone disagrees with them.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

300K figure is obviously incorrect, or maybe not, maybe he's running for president because he can't afford to retire. :ohdear:

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Mark Cuban would really bring in the votes.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Mark Cuban because everyone wants to close the deal with Mark Cuban even with worse terms.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

If Pootie Tang were still alive he would have kept this from happening.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Remember when a bowl of soup was a nickel?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

RolandTower posted:

The one amusing thing to a Trump presidency will be the speed with which China completely bends him to their will by fluffing his ego and offering him a favorable trade deal to keep his lovely sweatshop made ties cheap.

"Oh no how could this happen," the mewling white manchildren will cry "how could this happen, how could a rich narcissist who demonstrated constantly vascillating policy positions be convinced with money and pride to change his policy positions. I thought this man who preached a gospel of wealth in which the rich were objective better and more valuable then the poor was really on my side."

nice fanfiction, could you post another

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

Zzulu posted:

how the gently caress did you clowns become a superpower

i'm very disappointed in you american, you've really let yourself go the last few years

must be the stress of being the one remaining super power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

dems gotta get all high and mighty about trump to distract from the fact that their candidates are an aged hippy who doesn't know poo poo about policy and a dragon wearing human skin

• Locked thread