Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

satanic splash-back posted:

the democratic elite will choose hillary because they know you and every dumb bitch like you will vote for her anyway

It's just the elite. Hillary is going to continue the money train that Obama continued that Bush started.

Hey, you know what democrats should do? Start a write in campaign! Yeah! Instead of holding your noses and voting for Hillary, just write in Bernie Sanders! That'll show the establishment when your vote really counts and Bernie wins the popular election!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

kikkelivelho posted:

Do I really need to do this? Since the end of world war 2 the republicans have waged war on american minorities and women. The middle classes have suffered greatly under their rule. They've also attacked Hillary on every poosible minor detail for the last 2 decades. The republicans are a disease, but now suddenly people are once again ready vote for them because Trump is offering the same poo poo in a slightly different looking package. Personally, I think the most qualified person should be president and that there can be no question that Hillary is that person.

Wait, do you know the history of the democrat party? lol I mean, the freaking KKK was a democrat organization until recently.

Also, another lol at you for thinking that the republicans have been in charge of everything this whole time.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stinky_Pete posted:

Is it still not everyone who knows that the D and the R pulled a big switcheroo 'round the time of world war two?

:sad:

I was unaware that WW2 ended in the 60's. Perhaps we're from alternate time periods?

GBS, the quantum entanglement thread.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

kikkelivelho posted:

Here's a political opinion: Out of the current presidential candidates Hillary is the only one actually qualified for the job.

Why do you think she's qualified for the job?

kikkelivelho posted:

I honestly wasn't expecting to see republican propaganda in a GBS thread, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Which part of what I said wasn't true? Please be specific.

• Locked thread