Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

satanic splash-back posted:

the democratic elite will choose hillary because they know you and every dumb bitch like you will vote for her anyway

I'm sure this country is stupid enough to elect a woman just for the novelty of it. Never mind her criminal past in real estate and the fact that her husband and co-conspirator destroyed international politics and their only contribution to this country was temporary cheap energy based on a volitile foreign relations policy and getting a hummer from some fat Asian skank or some poo poo. Bunch of pseudo-neoliberalism bullshit that never truly gave back to society while our energy advantage and surplus got pissed away on a wartime economy. Hillary is as big of a crook as Bill, and they are basically as far right as republicans anyways. They make sanders look like a communist by comparison, when he's just a pandering leftist himself that would let a republican congress walk all over him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FrankieGoes posted:

lol that you think there's a single person running that hasn't ever committed some sort of real estate related crime.

e: wait, wut, Monica was asian?

I'm sure they do all that illuminati buttsex poo poo too but I mean hilldawg on some human trafficking level poo poo now. Monica is not Asian? :shrug: Is she on downers or something wtf?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FrankieGoes posted:

I thought her eyes were like that just because of all the fat weighing them down.

I don't know she looks like one of those chicks who just puts new makeup over old makeup.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

FrankieGoes posted:

I thought her eyes were like that just because of all the fat weighing them down.

Maybe sucking cock all day is tiring idk. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol Hillary will get less done than Obama. At least Obama knows how to play a long game. Hillary's first 100 days will be dealing with impeachment proceedings from the Republicans.

Monica lewinsky will trick her into sucking her dick. :a2m:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Digital Fingers posted:

I'm going to vote for Trump.

Might as well. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

reallivedinosaur posted:

ya bernie will lose because he's old and grey and past his day

Yeah he got no sex left in him. :smith:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Digital Fingers posted:

It's extremely doubtful that Bernies Sanders penis even works any more.

It's kind of hosed up to think about.

I wasn't thinkin about his droopy old man balls, or his gross flaccid penis. I wasn't.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Digital Fingers posted:

I bet it has liver spots all over it, lookin' like a saggy cheetah and poo poo

Like the jowels of a cheeta, flapping in the wind. Oh god I can't stop thinking about Bernie sanders balls. :cripes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Parallax Scroll posted:

im just sad cruz isnt gonna make it

Yeah he dances around in panties and makeup for his children, he sounds like a real family man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

IronClaymore posted:

Plato invented the plate. Other than that he was a fucktard. Hey, takes one to know one. And I know one when I read about one.

Plato is kinda bullshit. I mean you get the Plato in all different colors, then you put it through the spaghetti maker thing and you end up with a dysphoric rainbow of muted, mixed colors. And they say it's non-toxic :airquote: but is it really food? I don't care, I just want to stuff the mixed up Plato back in the can and call it a day. :colbert:

• Locked thread