Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
She didn't like it, she really didn't like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

who cares

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

www posted:

who cares

I decides just rhen that i do care. Thats my new official stance

Aug 4, 2010

first spiderman had randy fuckin savage in it which is probably the best part

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Never mind im going back to karate stance

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
She was hot in Smokey and the Bandit.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

BigBoss posted:

She was hot in Smokey and the Bandit.

I'd still bone her. I suspect it'd be mutually unsatisfying.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What does a spiders cock look like? Does Spider-Man have a regular cock, or a spider cock? Is this discussed in the comics? Makes you think.

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
Seriously, what is the appeal of superhero movies? There's already literally years worth of movies starring buff dudes in spandex online, and at least those end in cumshots.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think hes got a cloaca

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Ive never seen a spider poo poo or piss

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The good news is spiders have two dicks, the bad news is that they break off when you use them (or sometimes accidentally).

So Spider-Man can only gently caress that little redhead twice before he's out of ammo, assuming he hasn't knocked one or more of his dicks off by running into the dresser while taking a midnight piss.

Thanks, Google.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Isaac posted:

I think hes got a cloaca

You think everything has a cloaca.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
He's still got arms and hands and only two eyes. I think it's fair to assume he has a weiner. However, who knows what his jizz is like.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

FrankieGoes posted:

What does a spiders cock look like? Does Spider-Man have a regular cock, or a spider cock? Is this discussed in the comics? Makes you think.

does the phrase "radioactive spider-cum" mean anything to you?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

FrankieGoes posted:

You think everything has a cloaca.

Where im sitti g i can see 3 animals and rhey all got cloacas

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
holywood person comes off as unthankful for a job, and even made fun of the old job

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

FrankieGoes posted:

The good news is spiders have two dicks, the bad news is that they break off when you use them (or sometimes accidentally).

So Spider-Man can only gently caress that little redhead twice before he's out of ammo, assuming he hasn't knocked one or more of his dicks off by running into the dresser while taking a midnight piss.

Thanks, Google.

No wonder Peter Parker is unhappy. Dude has to pretty much edge all the time when he beats it or his dick falls off from the sounds of it.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i worked at a coffee place for 2 weeks in highscool and to THIS DAY i still tell people they should drink that coffee if they do no yet have one. this is because of course u all know i have integrity

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
that was a bad movie. didn't see it in theaters, but I watched it with my nephew and I was just aghast at how bad it was. it was really bad

yup

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

The Grimace posted:

that was a bad movie. didn't see it in theaters, but I watched it with my nephew and I was just aghast at how bad it was. it was really bad

yup

And it's still miles ahead of the second one.

edit: \/ \/ \/

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Older movies don't have as many cuts per minute that people have become accustomed to so they seem slow.

Rewatching it recently, I couldn't believe the Matrix felt slow. If you can follow every hit in a fight scene that's just not fast enough these days grumble grumble you kids get off my lawn.

Phobic Nest fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Mar 17, 2016

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

HMS Interwebs posted:

Seriously, what is the appeal of superhero movies? There's already literally years worth of movies starring buff dudes in spandex online, and at least those end in cumshots.

Older movies don't have as many cuts per minute that people have become accustomed to so they seem slow.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
cool a link to the huffington post let me just go ahead and click it haha just kidding

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
i liked spiderman 1 and 2 with tobey macguire

spider house rules

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Pop quiz, hot shots: there is a link to Jezebel and a link to the Huffington Post. There is a gun to your head and you must click one. What do you click?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Pop quiz, hot shots: there is a link to Jezebel and a link to the Huffington Post. There is a gun to your head and you must click one. What do you click?

the lotus pod click bait

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The trigger

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I would click either link. Its pretty low stakes compared to being shot

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
Now the Ultimate Spider-Man version of Aunt May...

:wiggle:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Gidget was hot as hell

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The abortionist, twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

that is a trick question. when your choices are the sweet embrace of death, jezebel and huffpo who would ever choose the links?

• Locked thread