Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

dreezy posted:

Rosemary Harris 4 lyfe.

yeah she was great in those movies. she made Aunt May compelling

i guess no one ever told Sally Field there are no small roles...just small raptors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Isaac posted:

Did anyone play spiderman on psx it was good as heck

i played spider-man 2 on gamecube

i played it a lot.

a lot.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I played Ultimate Spider-man.

It was okay I guess. Except the Venom levels. They made a spiderman game with good and fun web mechanics, then expect you to play as a guy who doesn't have them half the time. It's the same fuckin' guy who is basically a "exact same powers except stronger but slower" copy of Spider-man in every other fuckin' game, but here he doesn't have the web powers.

Fuckin' bullshit.

Venom was just the Hulk in that game. Except not as good

Now, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction....that was a bomb-rear end game

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Shaquin posted:

Beavis has been writing her as a woman of gulfs and depths for years, furthermore

Aunt May is a GILF

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
well i guess she's technically an AILF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

FrankieGoes posted:

What does a spiders cock look like? Does Spider-Man have a regular cock, or a spider cock? Is this discussed in the comics? Makes you think.

does the phrase "radioactive spider-cum" mean anything to you?

• Locked thread