Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I feel like it should be handled the same way gun registration is handled. The world has been so much safer ever since president Magneto has legalised all guns made of metal/metal composites and banned all plastic guns i've never felt safer.

Moral of the story? Ban all plastic based mutants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
This guy can punch a city to ruins and that is OK

ITS FINE

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zzulu posted:

This guy can punch a city to ruins and that is OK

ITS FINE

Don't dog whistle post about me, scrub

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

Working like 10 minutes a day and get to bang an endless supply of mutant chicks? Who's going to turn that down? Have you seen mutant chicks? Huge titties are apparently a common secondary mutation.

you've obviously never met the morlocks

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Rutibex posted:

you've obviously never met the morlocks

Not seeing a problem.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Welcome to the Republican Party

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Germstore posted:

Any mutation over one thousand years old will be exempt. En Sabah Nur has lobbyists.

is this biological age or calendar age? because mutants time travel like its going out of fashion

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Lucky Guy posted:

is this biological age or calendar age? because mutants time travel like its going out of fashion

Would you say they time travel like there's...no tomorrow? :mmmhmm:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Lucky Guy posted:

First one, then the other

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
I got three nipples, do i gotta register?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
obviously any registration is just stop gap measure, we should just skip that part and move forward to the most powerful mutants ruling the world with iron fists

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ChrisHansen posted:

I got three nipples, do i gotta register?

Yeah, but only for the gas chamber you weirdo

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i wanna know which mutants are shapeshifters so i can gently caress john f kennedy

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Shapeshifting super prostitutes.

Now there is a loving market!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
i'm excited that the Marvel Cinematic Universe©TM is finally catching up with Marvel Civil War©TM because maaaaybe that means we'll get a Nextwave movie. that would be fun.

of course a Transmetropolitan movie would be completely pointless in 2016, since at this point it would need to be a documentary

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Klyith posted:

i'm excited that the Marvel Cinematic Universe©TM is finally catching up with Marvel Civil War©TM because maaaaybe that means we'll get a Nextwave movie. that would be fun.

of course a Transmetropolitan movie would be completely pointless in 2016, since at this point it would need to be a documentary

Nextwave would make a baller movie for sure.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Hey Applewhite, what do you think Something Awful's Registered Userbase is exactly, if not for a list of humanity's most (mentally) mutated? :classiclol:

Seriously though, I mean we kid around with each other a good amount on these here fora :clint: but I only just recently started posting here after a seven-year lurk and that was only after I'd discovered my mutant powers and activated my higher self. SA attracts a lot of kooky people looking for fun chats with cool folks, and if anything that's what bad guys loving hate.

Space Tits is a gem, btw. She could use more polishing however :flashfap: (e: omg crude!)

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Mar 17, 2016

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

EngineerSean posted:

Welcome to the Republican Party

What getting from this is that SA would firmly stand with whatever crazy screed JJ writes in the editorials of daily bugle.

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

Germstore posted:

Every sports game is actually a competition between two telekinetics that made opposing bets.

how the hell did this thread mutate into "The Thread Full of Good Ideas" ?

Now suppose you're a mutant -- keep in mind that being on the mutant registry would, with the "thud" of a rubber stamp, make you one of the most sexually desired people on the planet. Even if the list was kept away from the public you'd still constantly receive seduction attempts from sexy secret agents, well-connected corporate fuckhunters, etc.

It's good that we're hearing concerns about deathcamps and vivisections and stuff but what about Mossad agents that look like Kat Dennings? It's a complicated issue.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
As long as alien species are exempt from registering, I'm down. Skrull Life 4 Eva

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
What if they developed an injection that could turn a Jewish person into a regular person??

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I agree mutants should register their powers but I'd never register if i was a mutant. Cause I don't want people knowin my powers so they can't prove it was me when I use them for crime to get me money.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Microwaves Mom posted:

I agree mutants should register their powers but I'd never register if i was a mutant. Cause I don't want people knowin my powers so they can't prove it was me when I use them for crime to get me money.

They also couldn't prove it wasn't you if someone with similar powers committed a crime and pinned it on you.

Fellbat posted:

What getting from this is that SA would firmly stand with whatever crazy screed JJ writes in the editorials of daily bugle.

Well technically speaking Spider-Man is a criminal :shrug:

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
like someone said earlier, why is this a mutant thing? if anyone should have to register it's the hulk and he's not a mutant. and his superpower is literally "causing mayhem and destruction"

im against though. if you were able to do something really threatening like blow up a city, how would having previously registered help us catch you if you went nuts? having your name in a book somewhere isnt going to do poo poo. all registering would accomplish is allow people with lesser powers to be controlled. and we dont exactly need to worry about the guy who can like, communicate with lizards or grow flowers on his rear end or whatever.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
im mutant

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ghost Head posted:

like someone said earlier, why is this a mutant thing? if anyone should have to register it's the hulk and he's not a mutant. and his superpower is literally "causing mayhem and destruction"

im against though. if you were able to do something really threatening like blow up a city, how would having previously registered help us catch you if you went nuts? having your name in a book somewhere isnt going to do poo poo. all registering would accomplish is allow people with lesser powers to be controlled. and we dont exactly need to worry about the guy who can like, communicate with lizards or grow flowers on his rear end or whatever.

What if a crime were comitted and witnesses reported a man with flowers growing out of his rear end fleeing the scene? Boom police know exactly who to start with.

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Applewhite posted:

What if a crime were comitted and witnesses reported a man with flowers growing out of his rear end fleeing the scene? Boom police know exactly who to start with.

let's register everyone with easily identifiable character traits then. Like amputees and dwarves and people over 7 feet tall.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
As a mutant I find this whole thread deeply uncomfortable

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

samew

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Im a transmutant, I identify as a man with HUGE POWER

Soooo you gotta let me in ur school now Mr x man

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Ghost Head posted:

having your name in a book somewhere isnt going to do poo poo.

No, the whole point is to gas anyone who comes in to register. It's all about putting some chlorine in the gene pool.

Rakosi
May 5, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
NO-QUARTERMASTER

From the river (of Palestinian blood) to the sea (of Palestinian tears)
my mutant power is the telekinetic control of dairy, by the way

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
suprised more mutants dont become third world warlords

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dog buttz posted:

Much like the Jew, Magneto and his super friends believe that humans are genetically inferior and has made attempts to eradicate them so that their race can populate the ea-hey wait a second!

congratulations youve discovered the meaning of irony which is the entire point of his character great job

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008

Frankenstyle posted:

No, the whole point is to gas anyone who comes in to register. It's all about putting some chlorine in the gene pool.

Sooner or later someone is going to come in to register who isn't going to be affected by whatever technique is being used to kill them and then they are going to go crazy and start loving everything up. Or at best they escape and tell everyone what's going on. Like, what if Juggernaut came in to register and some dumbass tried to gas him or shoot him?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Simstim posted:

suprised more mutants dont become third world warlords

If Storm was created in the last ten years, that would be her origin story. It would also be a lot more believable than "Avatar Of The Storm for her tribe".

poo poo, now I want to see Storm as that, cackling while she has hurricane-fast downdrafts putting AK bullets into the dirt then following it up by throwing lighting at militiamen.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Ghost Head posted:

Juggernaut came in to register and some dumbass tried to gas him or shoot him?

Wait, is Juggernaut immune to gas?

Young Freud posted:

poo poo, now I want to see Storm as that, cackling while she has hurricane-fast downdrafts putting AK bullets into the dirt then following it up by throwing lighting at militiamen.

Somali pirate queen.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Juggernaut is pretty much immune to everything. Plus he doesn't even need to breath.

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?

Ghost Head posted:

all registering would accomplish is allow people with lesser powers to be controlled. and we dont exactly need to worry about the guy who can like, communicate with lizards or grow flowers on his rear end or whatever.

The Ikebana Iguana was a violent sociopath and he put chameleons in places they simply did not belong. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Zzulu posted:

Im a transmutant, I identify as a man with HUGE POWER

Soooo you gotta let me in ur school now Mr x man

• Locked thread