Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Hi.

I've searched all over the net for a solution to my issue without finding anything (though that could be due to my CFS addled brain)... so I'm wondering if anyone here can help?

I'm trying to build a mini live looping rig with a Korg Microkey 61, a Microkey 37 and the NanoKontrol2 and NanoPad2 and my old midi pedalboards. I'm using a Windows 10 machine, and an old version of cubase (I'm willing to upgrade if need be)

The reason why I chose the microkeys was because I'm finding it physically challenging to play full sized keys these days. The issue that I have with the microkeys is the lack of sustain pedal input, which makes playing piano a challenge. I've found a hardware mod that a friend has offered to do for me, but I'm ideally looking for a software solution.

I have a USB midi interface and an old FCB1010 pedalboard as well as a Yamaha FC200 that I'm planning on daisy chaining up, and I want to use a couple of the switches on the pedalboards to operate as the sustain pedals for the two microkeys.

So I want switch 1 of a pedalboard + the Microkey61 to ideally be merged into a new virtual midi device, and switch 2 of the same pedalboard + Microkey37 to be merged to another virtual midi device that cubase recognises.

Can anyone help and point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Mar 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Close this thread and ask in the synth thread or the vst thread.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sizone posted:

Close this thread and ask in the synth thread or the vst thread.

I'll post in the VST thread, and close this one.

• Locked thread