Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
When I was a teen, I wanted flashing LEDs everywhere. I dreamed of an eternally blinking perpetual dusk where the pseudo lockstep of near laser light cast pale shadows on me and all of mine.

Now, as an old man, I yearn for the darkness. I seek the peace that was once my nemesis. These blinking LEDs haunt me, glowing specters of my past. I cannot extinguish them, they have become more me than the blood pumping through my necrotizing body.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cat Face Joe posted:

i catch the glow of a light like a bullet and hurl it back, extinguishing it forever

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

NoneMoreNegative posted:

PayPal me ten dollars, then unplug your computer from the wall.

:grin:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
:yikes:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Dios mio, gents. *pulls up a chair and slaters it* Folks, as I'm sure you know I'm Space Pope's friend, defender, and a frequent guest in his lively mumble. That being said, we can't go around accusing people or forums of being "pedophiles" without serious consideration. There are real ramifications. As someone who's life, albeit tangentially, has been affected by sexual predators, I take the allegation extremely seriously. I have personally warned him in private channels about being so cavalier about the accusation. He's been reprimanded for this behavior in the past, as is apparent in his rap sheet. While I'm bummed that it has come to this, I don't disagree with the forums administration. There needs to be a strong message in the leper colony that this kind of poo poo is unacceptable. This might a "zany" thread in the funny computer forum, but there's nothing casual nor funny about calling someone a pedophile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Looks like I caught a whiff of fail aids.

• Locked thread