Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Lol that was a hardass foul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

UNC-W's "Foul their asses every possession" strategy seems like it could cause some issues in the long term

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i very much enjoy dueling fastbreak blocks

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Dunbar posted:

UNC-W's "Foul their asses every possession" strategy seems like it could cause some issues in the long term

works for wvu

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Dango Bango posted:

Do you guys remember that 7+ footer from UNC-Asheville a while back? That guy was so incredibly uncoordinated. How close us UNCW's big man to that?

Oh didn't realize you weren't able to watch. No he's not that bad, he looks like a human being. Just...not good for much other than being tall is all.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Refs letting Texas Tech mug the poo poo out of Butler.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i dunno if it's just the audio mix but Raleigh sounds like it has as many people as a high school gym right now

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Can I get a gently caress Duke?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

gently caress Duke

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
Go The American Conference Champion UConn!

Let's bullshit our way to another title

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

Cant miss FTs like that for an upset.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

I think you need to take a deep breath and consider some of the good things about Duke, such as:

-

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Oh didn't realize you weren't able to watch. No he's not that bad, he looks like a human being. Just...not good for much other than being tall is all.

Yep, at work streaming the radio feed. It's on over in the break room, so I can get my fix periodically.

The Glumslinger posted:

Always. gently caress Duke.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Not everything is a foul

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

SeannieDarko posted:

Refs letting Texas Tech mug the poo poo out of Butler.

good

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

OctoberBlues posted:

I think you need to take a deep breath and consider some of the good things about Duke, such as:

-

They're not Ohio State

that's all I've got

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Democrazy posted:

Go The American Conference Champion UConn!

Let's bullshit our way to another title

the women's tourney hasn't started yet

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

Is it just me or does Grayson have a super punchable face?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Catholic Hooker posted:

he is ted cruz, but younger

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Just heard my first "sportsball" reference in the office and I loving work in sports

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus Christ the touch fouls.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

UNCW is getting screwed by these lovely fouls

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Catholic Hooker posted:

It's 40% rich kid, 40% whine, and 20% Duke, that's why.

FartingBedpost fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Mar 17, 2016

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I don't even know what was called

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Come on UNCW, you don't have a football team at least do this for me

gently caress duke imo

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Let them play

clap clap clap

Let them play

clap clap clap

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

Ooooohhhhhhh!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i for one am shocked a lovely duke team is struggling in the first round

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I got handed a bracket for a work pool that is apparently still accepting entries. People watching the game -- do I dare pick UNCW? Can they continue to hang with Duke? Will depth be an issue?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
prolly gonna regress on 3s in the second half

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

I got handed a bracket for a work pool that is apparently still accepting entries. People watching the game -- do I dare pick UNCW? Can they continue to hang with Duke? Will depth be an issue?

Duke should be blowing them out.

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

Flemings is a loving player

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'd like to see more fouls called in Duke's favor because I'm literally satan

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Pick UNCW because your bracket sucks and you should pick all the wacky upsets.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:negative:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Son of a bitch

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Dango Bango posted:

Duke's kinda playing like poo poo, missing free throws and not hitting deep shots and such. But UNCW is playing pretty well.

And of course right as I say that Duke hits a three at the end of the half.

Catholic Hooker
Mar 30, 2007

Goddamn it

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I'd like to see more fouls called in Duke's favor because I'm literally Jaysus.

Fixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
gently caress Grayson Allen

• Locked thread