Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
holy gently caress

what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
an airballed freethrow huh

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Hahahahaha

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

it's not like that Delgado dude was doing much anyway.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Christ Seton Hall :gonk:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hell of a day to have your worst game of the season

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

really the question that needs to be answered is how the hell did this team score the 48 points that they have.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

RIP

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

ok

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

talk about giving the cold shoulder

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
this is embarrassing

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
this game is loving nuts

SpiritualDeath
Jul 2, 2009

shaping your brain like pottery
This is depressing

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Sanogo is dead :rip:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That looks painful. Guessing dislocation. Ouch.

Crimson Sox
Jan 16, 2008

Bromance
holy cow Seton Hall

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

:chanpop: gonzaga

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I feel like almost every loving year Gonzaga is always seeded much lower than they should be.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

SalTheBard posted:

I feel like almost every loving year Gonzaga is always seeded much lower than they should be.

What about that time they were a 1 seed?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
how is it possible to be 7-19 from the free throw line

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
whitehead owns

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

SeannieDarko posted:

What about that time they were a 1 seed?

I did say almost :-P

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

Poonerman posted:

whitehead owns

Not tonight.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

well those four 3 pointers he would typically make are the difference in the game, despite all the other stupid poo poo that Seton Hall has done.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

drat. Not a record you want to have :stonk:

Crimson Sox
Jan 16, 2008

Bromance
time for some sad lobsters

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008

SalTheBard posted:

Meh, Seton Hall suppose to be good.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Odd day. Wichita and Gonzaga are more down to the committee loving up seeding than anything else but I guess Little Rock and Yale will do for now. Roll on day 2.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

I probably pick Gonzaga to beat Utah, because Utah is not a 3 seed in any sane rating system, but that's it.

Seton Hall bricking to the end.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
seton hall shot 20% from 3 and 38% from the line

and gonzaga couldn't put them away

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Gonzaga's seeding isn't too weird because they really weren't that great this year and probably would've missed the tournament if they didn't win the WCC. Also Seton Hall just beat Xavier and Villanova back-to-back and seemed primed for a decent run.

Just a worst-case scenario for Seton Hall all around. Best player forgets how to shoot, nobody can hit a free throw. Depressing end to an otherwise stellar year.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

Zags have made a crazy run up to the tourney, the hbo doc covers it well

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

Benne posted:

Gonzaga's seeding isn't too weird because they really weren't that great this year and probably would've missed the tournament if they didn't win the WCC. Also Seton Hall just beat Xavier and Villanova back-to-back and seemed primed for a decent run.

Just a worst-case scenario for Seton Hall all around. Best player forgets how to shoot, nobody can hit a free throw. Depressing end to an otherwise stellar year.

yeah but atleast their entire team has 2 more chances. They'll be back next year and better for the experience - hopefully.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Benne posted:

Gonzaga seemed to be another bizarro RPI case. #27 kenpom, #23 sagarin, #46 RPI. They definitely were right on the bubble, even though the "advanced" numbers said they shouldn't have been.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Smashlampjaw posted:

Meh, Seton Hall suppose to be good.

Seton Hall beat Nova to win the Big East tourney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I made a new thread for Day 2.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3768892

• Locked thread