Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
gently caress duke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
keep going seahawks, we're almost there

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Dunbar posted:

UNC-W's "Foul their asses every possession" strategy seems like it could cause some issues in the long term

works for wvu

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

SeannieDarko posted:

Refs letting Texas Tech mug the poo poo out of Butler.

good

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Democrazy posted:

Go The American Conference Champion UConn!

Let's bullshit our way to another title

the women's tourney hasn't started yet

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Catholic Hooker posted:

Is it just me or does Grayson have a super punchable face?

he is ted cruz, but younger

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

i for one am shocked a lovely duke team is struggling in the first round

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

I got handed a bracket for a work pool that is apparently still accepting entries. People watching the game -- do I dare pick UNCW? Can they continue to hang with Duke? Will depth be an issue?

Duke should be blowing them out.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

lol baylor

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

I don't hate ISU as much now, so I am okay with this.

gently caress Baylor though.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Democrazy posted:

Is an NBA team looking to hire a coach in the next 48 hours?

I am sure someone might

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

Rock Chalk mother fuckers.

Also the Big 12 doing aight today

2-2, NOT BAD!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

Nah, 3-1, Baylor's going to win.

please let me have this

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

rico gathers tho

https://twitter.com/seth_rosenthal/status/710556165185343488

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Biting the hand that feeds, eh?

i hate scott drew, like personally

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I just mean slamming the Big XII. I have a bunch of Baylor fan friends, but I'm never not going to root for an Ivy League team over some big conferencer.

Also, tell me some Scott Drew stories, the world needs to know.

He's a rude, self-righteous fuckface.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Matey posted:

delightful anecdote

also baylor bitch except I think they might lose

Every interaction I have had with the man has been really unpleasant, and he was rude as gently caress to me in the tunnel.

For comparison, Lon Kruger chatted me up for like 10 minutes when they were here about the weather.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Toilet Mouth posted:

Really torn on this one, Baylor's the hometown team and I really respect them as an institution, but I also really respect how the Yale guys have rallied around their teammate.

what

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Matey posted:

good ol lonny boy

Lon owns.

Probably Magic posted:

How much of an rear end in a top hat is Bill, because I've heard stories.

Never had any issue with him, haven't had a whole lot of interaction TBH.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

I'm torn. I want to root for Baylor so people can stop calling the Big 12 overrated and I don't want to root for the Poindexters. However, Baylor never lives up to the hype. Somebody on the Dan Patrick show had them in the championship. I was like, you don't watch Baylor.

i had them in the elite 8 because their side of the bracket is loving garbo

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

OrangeKing posted:

I coached Yale's curling team at their nationals last weekend*, so I feel that I am appropriately dorky enough to root for Yale and encourage other dorks to do so.

*They went 2-3. Penn defeated Minnesota in the final. That's already more than most of you want to know

*adds u to wall.txt* continue, guv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

I appear to have hosed up not watching more UALR this year.

they're real good

• Locked thread