Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ingram shoots his free throws differently every time, that's weird for someone who's such a good shooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
T-shirt wearing has went way down the past couple of years in college basketball to the point htat it's weird when you see someone with one now. That's good for the sport.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Democrazy posted:

I can't watch the game, but it looks like Colorado is absolutely collapsing

UCONN is trying to outcollapse them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The fail at the "bounce the shoe off this guy's foot so it goes out of bounds" thing was wonderful.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Literally got his ankle broken.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

KingKapalone posted:

Anyone having a problem getting the streams to show up on NCAA? It just says Loading Video. It wasn't working on my laptop in Chrome so I switched to Edge and it worked. Now I'm on my desktop and it doesn't work in either browser.

I had trouble getting it to show up in Safari and went to firefox and it was fine on a mac. I use the app on >8 machines.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

God drat i wish i had some fuckin....redzone, or some poo poo for the tournament. This is probably that retard Nate Silver's fault. Someone please rescue AFF.
This is why I use the app because I get notifications when poo poo is happening and can just click and watch.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I love Mason's haircut.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

If there is coach timeout within some time span (I think like 30 seconds) before when there is a scheduled media timeout, the media timeout is cancelled

This wasn't the rule before?!

Lmao at airball free throw.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh man poor Medford is going to be on video shown by every middle school coach that is against behind the back dribbles and hippity hop.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The Maui Jim sunglasses commercials are effective, at least in the sense they have got me to look them up on amazon before.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm still amazed someone lets Grand Canyon University in their conference.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

The WAC will take us right now if we get five posters together and call ourselves the University of Something Awful

This would be a good way to monetize the forums further. An additional $10 upgrade to play on the basketball team and call yourself a college athlete.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Man I gave up on Little Rock / Perdue because it was boring me to tears, guess I should have stuck with it.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

That's beautiful.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm definitely nervous about Arizona tonight.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
If Arizona hits the three tonight it'll be a rout but that happens like once a month.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Bleh, having your worst game of the year on the biggest stage. Usually reserved for the Arizona football team.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Well, Arizona's at the same spot they were at against Oregon last game v:shobon:v

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You know Gabe York thought he would average like 20 for the tournament and that he'd be called Steph Curry 2.0.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Ramadu posted:

Zona :ughh:

what game do i watch now and what team dunks the most so I can root for them now

Oregon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Benne posted:

Oregon St. got a 7 seed based almost entirely on their stupidly high RPI, so yeah, they're gaming.

I don't know Oregon State has played some decent teams well this season.

• Locked thread