Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
gently caress Duke.

Go Dawgs!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Refs letting Texas Tech mug the poo poo out of Butler.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I'd like to see more fouls called in Duke's favor because I'm literally Jaysus.

Fixed.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Kellen Dunham is heating up.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

The words I'll utter at the end of my time on this heartless world will be "gently caress Duke."

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao I love your passion Nick.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Is there a basketball family more hateable than the Plumlees? Like I hate the mother for spawning such fiends. She's like the Lilith of basketball.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I can't hate on the Morris twins because of that hilarious contract they signed. And the Lopez twins because of Robin's hair and his mascot hijinks.

Yeah the Zellers are just annoying.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Jesus Christ a Duke player just drives into the lane and it's automatically a foul.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

OctoberBlues posted:

lol at these people calling my work phone, yeah, like I'm going to answer that you bozos

Yessssssssss.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

EvanTH posted:

the Currys

This answer is unacceptable because you're just mad Steph Curry has dominated the Knicks.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

The Glumslinger posted:

lol, nice over and back

That's Austin Etherington for you.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

KELAN MARTIN!!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao @ that Duke/UNCW free throw disparity

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Dunbar posted:

Is there no easy way to get all 4 games going on 1 screen? I swore the NCAA app or website used to let you do that.

Go to a bar

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Poque posted:

end the plumlee lineage right here

I pray for the meteor every drat day.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

BigBoss posted:

Watching this Duke/Uncw game has made me realize my fantasy NBA team would be all three Plumlees and the Morris twins.

You're the Devil.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Metapod posted:

Ball don't lie

*Rasheed's voice* BALL DON'T LIE!!

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I wish Grayson Allen has bust his face on the floor

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

BigBoss posted:

You know he's going to the NBA. "You can't teach lineage!" or something. The Army is gonna wise up and use him for PR like the navy did Robinson. And then he will have 3 sons, just like his brothers, and in 25 years there will be 9 Plumlees at Duke and they will win like 6 straight tourneys. Embrace madness and face to bloodshed.

Hopefully I'm in Hell by that time.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

gently caress duke go butler :toot:

You my homeboy. :hfive:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

This game is getting really crappy.

Fixed that

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Is it okay to root for Yale? Cuz gently caress Scott Drew

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

Things that are cool and good: Yale

Things that are bad: Butler

gently caress youuuuuuuuuu

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I find that I'm rooting for Yale because I don't like Scott Drew and Yale is a bunch of loving dorky white dudes beating an athletic team. And that's hilarious

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress you ref boooooooo

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I really don't understand how a 16 seed has never managed to beat a 1 seed in a sample size of literally hundreds of games. Statistically shouldn't it have been inevitable by now? How has there not been some extraneous circumstance, like the entire 1 seed team coming down with the flu or their super star player breaking his leg, that allowed the 16 seed to win?

I always thought it's because the committee protects number 1 seeds. I would think they purposefully put these small schools as 16s instead of a mediocre power conference school.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Well that's the whole point of seeding. Of course the 4 worst teams in the tourney should be 16s.

I know, but some may argue that a FGCU should have a better seed and a Tulsa get a 16.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Benne posted:

Man, I really thought Chattanooga could make a run this year, but they got a brutal draw.

They could have had a shot had the wrong IU team showed up, which is always possible.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Miller sweats more than JTIII and I didn't think that was possible.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

all of you obsessed with the sweat coach are missing young sabonis own people with the power of lithuanian self-determination

No I'm watching it now. Sabonis the Lesser owns.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol at any team that doesn't have a sabonis

I wish my team had a Sabonis.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Yoshifan823 posted:

Seton Hall: First openly gay DI player in the tournament

Gonzaga: A bunch of assholes

I know who I'm cheering for.

You're cheering for Sabonis?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao what a terrible shot

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao he gets fouled and they ruled it off Bentil.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Lmao this loving game

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Yes coach...because God really gives a gently caress about your basketball game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

SalTheBard posted:

I feel like almost every loving year Gonzaga is always seeded much lower than they should be.

What about that time they were a 1 seed?

• Locked thread