Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Welcome to You Look Like poo poo Mafia, a game for at least 15 players.

This game works similarly to Drinkfia and Cookfia. There will be traditional scum and town, but there will be a store to get powers. Some of these powers will be limited, some will always be available.

To purchase these powers you will need to accumulate swolebux (denoted, conveniently, by this S with a line through it: $). Swolebux are awarded for completing different tasks, based on their difficulty. These tasks are centered around the YLLS theme so will have something to do with fitness or health or looking good. Tasks aren't used up when someone does them, so everyone is free to try to complete them all. Most will be repeatable, but you can only get swolebux for any particular task once per gameday (you can still do multiple tasks per day).

To get points for the task, you will need to provide some sort of proof either to me privately or publicly in the thread. A picture, a video, or a screenshot of a tracking app would be preferable. For example, if one of the tasks is to walk 10,000 steps in a day, a screenshot of a pedometer on your phone would be sufficient. If the task is to put together a formal outfit with 3 different accessories, that would require a picture. Some are going to be hard to provide proof for, and we are going a little bit by the honour system, but if you provide something that you think shows you did that activity that should be good enough. If you cheat at a fitness mafia game then you are only cheating yourself.

I'm going to try my absolute best to make this game accessible to as many people as possible. Tasks won't be based on how fast you can run or how much you can lift, but rather about pushing yourself to your own limits, which only you can know. If you are a professional dodgeball player or someone who doesn't know how to pronounce gym you will be able to participate in the game.

I have some basic ideas for what tasks to include, but when you sign up feel free to suggest your favourite ways to work out or look good and I'll consider adding them to the list.

Standard Mafia Rules, I'll put these in later when the game starts.

Players
1) CCKeane
2) Kashuno
3) imgay
4) kaschei
5) ANarc
6) Rarity
7) KK
8) JakeP

Asiina fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Mar 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Reserved for tasks and store

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

In like Flynn!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I am all about this

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm in no games. I'll play.

edit: just read Op. No thanks. Sorry.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dig the picture

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Count me in. And my baby. If I carry someone for a mile it counts as two right?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
YES!!! Cookfia inspired me to do some cooking so hopefully this will inspire me to do some swoleing

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My dodgeball won't meet for the next two weeks so this is going to be great for getting me up and active!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm gonna get so swole yo

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

LETS GET SWOLE YALL

PUSH UPS GO

GET THAT CORE MOTIVATED DAWG

(Im in)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I wear a fitbit, spend all day sitting in a chair, and still manage 10,000 steps a day ;)

i'll play

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

You get a brutal cop investigation if you defeat me in dodgeball.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

what's a brutal cop investigation

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
brutal cop kills the scum player if he investigates scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

how brutal, and broken

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Khris Kruel posted:

how brutal, and broken

Don't worry, nobody will beat me in dodgeball.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Joke is on you. I am big enough to have my own center of gravity and therefore will never be hit

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CCKeane posted:

I could beat you. I've been beating up nerds for years

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Probably should stop hitting yourself KK

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Probably should stop hitting yourself KK

:flexes:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im making some super lean turkey burgers to prepare for this game. 1 lb ground turkey to 1/2 lb ground bacon

I can feel my heart getting stronger (no pain no gain)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I just did turkey black bean tacos for dinner

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kashuno posted:

I just did turkey black bean tacos for dinner

what was your bacon:turkey ratio?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
0:1

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol like you can ever get swole without copious amounts of bacon loving lmfaof

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

HOLY poo poo HE DIVIDED BY ZERO. GET DOWN

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

A whole turkey seems excessive.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Would be kind of dry.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Khris Kruel posted:

I could beat you. I've been beating up nerds for years

I didn't need to know you nicknamed your penis nerds, KK.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kashuno posted:

Joke is on you. I am big enough to have my own center of gravity and therefore will never be hit

This is literally any object that has mass.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

CCKeane posted:

I didn't need to know you nicknamed your penis nerds, KK.

:flexes:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Gawker should post the verdict on their page, but they won't because I think they're done showing videos of Hulk Hogan loving people

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I am unsigning up for this

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i just fried up some bacon then scrambled some eggs in the bacon grease so i don't miss a calorie #Ready

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Oh I am so loving down. Yay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm actually gonna close this until closer to summer. I think it's a little too weird for people at the moment, so we'll try again when things swing back towards gimmicky games.

• Locked thread