Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

Race Realists posted:

She stared at me for a few seconds and remarked, “Oh. I didn’t see you. You blended in. You’re so black, you blend into the chair.” I didn’t believe what I was hearing and I didn’t know what to do. I looked at my arm, compared it to the chair in front of her.

“Nope, my arm is brown and the chair is black,” I quipped awkwardly.

She replied, “No. They’re the same color.”

This never happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

I was thinking poorly thought out insults/jokes that make no sense and aren't funny.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

epsilon posted:

I take it you're white.

If she called the woman a "dumb friend of the family" or something I'd totally believe that but the dialogue she claims is just so awkward and bizarre I can't imagine it happening in real life.

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

epsilon posted:

That's because you're a sheltered idiot.

You are very dense!

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

im gaye posted:

people do talk like that, though

you can come to kelso, wa and experience it firsthand if you like

on the flip side, lol at this fluff

Even the response by the black chick made little sense!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug

Race Realists posted:

ya i know right? she should be all like "wat u talking bout cracka?!"

Coworker: You so black you make asphalt look grey!
Me: *whips paint swatch I always carry around in my back pocket and holds it up to my arm* Actually as you can see my skin is clearly chocolate mocha!

• Locked thread