Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
This is cool and good and if you disagree you're a bitch.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/media/hulk-hogan-gawker-jury-deliberations/index.html

$115 million compensatory damages ... and the jury still hasn't award punitive damages yet. lmbo.

:circlefap:

Edit:

Macho Man looking down from the heavens and giving his approval here:

Mister Fister fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Mar 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I even read and enjoy gawker sites from time to time but this is good and cool. Also we know how long Terry Bollea's dick isn't.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
he can buy his daughter a nice car and gently caress her in it

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
They hosed up & cost him lots of money, was obvious they'd get wrecked, should've settled.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Robo Reagan posted:

That would be unbecoming of a vice president of the United States.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
:rip: jezebel and kotaku

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

a bigger moment than when the hulkster legdropped that stinking giant to hell in front of 45 million at the silverdome brother

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
heh, breaking news from wikipedia: hulk hogan owns defunct company gawker media

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Hopefully Gawker will find someone in the jury they can out as being gay, it's the best way they deal with things.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
:911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911: :911:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0akddPHZlI

e/n, tumblr, and /r/shitredditsays on suicide watch.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
it's time for.... another hellthread!!! :twisted:

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
God Bless the USA

naem
May 29, 2011

Did they leak an incest video is that what happened

The Revenant
Feb 2, 2016

by Lowtax
lol pwnt

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Hulk Hogan is loving great and the WWE's attempt to minimize his presence in wrestling was gross as gently caress glad to see justice done

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Ah yeah a summer slam mode for 2k16 loving dope! *WWE awkwardly removes the whole thing because the Hulkster said the N-word in a weird sex tape*

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

Hulk Hogan is loving great and the WWE's attempt to minimize his presence in wrestling was gross as gently caress glad to see justice done

Actually, Hogan is a really lovely person IRL but this owns because gently caress gawker.

WonderfulWino
Sep 26, 2004

The grape wont cut me loose.
I knew they were gonna get SUPERSLAMMED when the defense opening statement invoked the holocaust.

There was once a time when Deadspin was informative and funny but that was so so long ago.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hope gawker gets shut down. loving trash site.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Robo Reagan posted:

when the line between investigative journalism and being a loving dick blurr, there is only lawyers,.......waitng.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Gawker: "Hulk Hogan said friend of the family. We rest our case."

*smugly leans back in chair.*

US Justice System: Ugh...?

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes
^^^ turns out courts require a more solid argument than twitter

kindermord fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Mar 19, 2016

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Just a reminder that AJ Daulerio said a sex tape of a 4 year old is where he wouldn't cross the line during his deposition:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/09/gawker-media-trial-hulk-hogan-aj-daulerio

Get hosed gawker :getin:

Edit: sorry UNDER 4, so apparently he's ok with 4+ year old sex tapes.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Death to Gawker.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Skoll posted:

Actually, Hogan is a really lovely person IRL but this owns because gently caress gawker.

you can be assured if I am ever referencing the Hulkster it's based on him in the ring rather than anything to do with poo poo outside of it. That said I am aware of his overall damaging effect on wrestling and the careers of other wrestlers from the business side but that goose is loving well cooked at this point so I'm not gonna get mad about it either

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

Mister Fister posted:

Just a reminder that AJ Daulerio said a sex tape of a 4 year old is where he wouldn't cross the line during his deposition:

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/09/gawker-media-trial-hulk-hogan-aj-daulerio

Get hosed gawker :getin:

That's one way to get the jury on your side

crabcakes66
May 24, 2012

by exmarx
The fact that they were so casual and flippant during the trial just reinforces why they got what they deserved.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Shaquin posted:

you can be assured if I am ever referencing the Hulkster it's based on him in the ring rather than anything to do with poo poo outside of it. That said I am aware of his overall damaging effect on wrestling and the careers of other wrestlers from the business side but that goose is loving well cooked at this point so I'm not gonna get mad about it either

Right on, brother! Dont forget to enjoy your pasta and vitamins!

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjLzbGFgyvU

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

Al Cowens posted:

Death to Gawker.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
I don't know what a Gawker is but because of fair and balanced, since I posted in the other thread that gave some context as opposed to this garbage one, I will post in this one too.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Holy crap.

This case will be talked about for decades in media law and ethics classes about how to gently caress up really badly.

Ape Fist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0akddPHZlI

e/n, tumblr, and /r/shitredditsays on suicide watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x24d0ABXeTM

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Can't wait to hear about gawker editors trying to get jobs at other sites. "So, can you please tell us a time you outed a closeted individual and regretted it?"

Snuffman
May 21, 2004

Skoll posted:

:rip: jezebel and kotaku

Thank god.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

Riding high on his victory, he will next seek a court order making everyone forget his name is Terry.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
I still find it so loving bizarre that Gawker kept calling the Fappening a terrible event done by trashy media outlets, and then turns around and releases a 2 minute sex tape of a 70 year old man because he said friend of the family in it.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I still find it so loving bizarre that Gawker kept calling the Fappening a terrible event done by trashy media outlets, and then turns around and releases a 2 minute sex tape of a 70 year old man because he said friend of the family in it.

something something sjws

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Can't wait for the loving angry/bitter article on Gawker's front page about this tomorrow.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Wait, that's why they published it??? If I'm on the hook for everything I say when I'm loving then I am in some deep, deep poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Propaganda Hour posted:

Wait, that's why they published it??? If I'm on the hook for everything I say when I'm loving then I am in some deep, deep poo poo.

That was semi-seriously their actual defense. I'm not kidding.

• Locked thread