Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"Behind the Crooked Cross" - Slayer

"Back Round" - Wolfmother

"Back in Black" - AC/DC

symbolic fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Mar 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

I hate all Metallica songs now but I feel like that's normal.
same to an extent. i can still get down with songs like "Disposable Heroes" and "Creeping Death" though, mainly because they're great fuckin' thrash songs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sheep-Goats posted:

I don't know those songs
well you should remedy that right away

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Quote-Unquote posted:

Basically all metal apart from type o negative and the odd song from other bands. Sometime in my 20s I just started thinking 'hey, this actually sucks. You can't dance to it and it's horrible to sit down and listen to'.
actually i think it's moreso you that is who sucks

unless you're referring to poo poo like Korn or P.O.D that you listened to, in which case this reaction is understandable

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Quote-Unquote posted:

Sorry that the music you like is bad

I used to live Metallica, slayer, fear factory (still like some of that), machine head etc then one day just stopped wanting to listen to monotonous screaming over poo poo guitar
:laffo:

come on now, humor me. post more about why an entire genre is terrible and that i hold a lovely opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Quote-Unquote posted:

You seem upset that someone doesn't like the terrible music that you like
i'm honestly just intrigued at such an audacious statement

also you humored me, thank you

• Locked thread