Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Sorry for taking so long with the last video, but I've been busy dealing with students' finals and getting ready for the summer. Should be done in a few days, though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

PART 9: RUSSIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXtZYbgsReA

Joining me for the grand finale are the Lesbiathan and the Heave. Will the bear be brought to justice? The bear will be brought to justice.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

They used the murderbear plot again in DH2013.
Once my students are done with their credits. I'll record all 2 hours of its story, unless somebody beats me to it.

ElTipejoLoco
Feb 27, 2013

Let me fix your avisynth scripts! It'll only take me a couple horus.
Congratulations on becoming a Certified Wolf Juggler©®.

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat
Well this has certainly been...a Cabela's game. I guess I always thought they were something like this but I never would have guessed they were this much like this.

I liked how when you didn't shoot enough wolves the game just stopped. Maybe Flint has to kill a certain number of mammals over a certain time period or he ceases to exist. Like an ancient Cabela curse or something.

EDIT:

I know the game says that second wolf was 5 years old but we all know he spawned only a fraction of a second before getting his head caved in by the butt of Flint's rifle.

Cathode Raymond fucked around with this message at 18:25 on May 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Cathode Raymond posted:

Well this has certainly been...a Cabela's game. I guess I always thought they were something like this but I never would have guessed they were this much like this.

I liked how when you didn't shoot enough wolves the game just stopped. Maybe Flint has to kill a certain number of mammals over a certain time period or he ceases to exist. Like an ancient Cabela curse or something.

EDIT:

I know the game says that second wolf was 5 years old but we all know he spawned only a fraction of a second before getting his head caved in by the butt of Flint's rifle.

Are you saying Flint can't instantly judge how old an animal is? Clearly untrue

• Locked thread