Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
so many good burns in this thread

I just want to know how he got through the interview process, I mean I know burger joints will hire anyone but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

are there videos or something of this shmorky character? i'm fascinated by this storyline i would like to know more

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

LadyAmbien posted:

Yeah, it's true. The baby has been making Flash Tubs in utero, so when I poop her out there will be a lot of *FRESH* new content for the site. Although at first it will be stained with amniotic fluid, so it may take a few days to get that fixed up.

I think it was a morning sickness joke, because shmorky's last input really looked like some kind of psychodelic vomit.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

How old is schmorky?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

donkey salami posted:

How old is schmorky?

too old to date a mentally unstable snow flake witch.

Man Whore
Jan 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

I think their mid 40's.

so like older than my dad

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
You guys know that Lauren is gonna get in so much trouble for saying inappropriate things at school, right? I don't even mean bad words, I mean she's gonna string together something like 'I'm gonna murder your house with a bomb made of goats!" and they're going to suspend her for a week for saying 'murder' and 'bomb' inside a school. Are you prepared for this?

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Incitatus posted:

I guess they just hire trans-fats since they can't serve them anymore.

i made this joke months ago and it got much less empty quotes, i am now calling the hulksters lawyer

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ive been thinking about it and shmorky is a better name for a child than jaylen

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

LadyAmbien posted:

I the general reasons were because his voice kept getting higher and higher, he was wearing yarn wigs and capes to work, he changed his name to Daisy and all he talked about became gender politics, and it all became too much for Rich to handle. Not sure if he wants to still be referred to as a she, and if she does, I didn't say, "he" to offend anyone. Just throwing that out there before it gets turned into that kind of conversation.

wait he named hermself after one of the mario princesses?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I bet he pretends his apron is a special "front-cape"

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
ive been prewriting a post for a long time where if shmorky makes a thread here ill first post 'gosh dangit blobby' in a hank hill voice

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He probably eats fresh

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
He will never be the manager of a major burger chain

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

drat that audio of shmorkys xirfriend flipping out is hard to listen to, the whole thing is just bonkers between the manic chick asking to be punished and screeching and then shmorky pipes in with his squeaky voice and sounds comparatively sane

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Isaac posted:

No but could give you a breakdown.
Some people got willies and some dont

also some people cut off he own Willie for some reason

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Welcome to McDonalds, what do you want from me?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Fart Puzzle posted:

drat that audio of shmorkys xirfriend flipping out is hard to listen to, the whole thing is just bonkers between the manic chick asking to be punished and screeching and then shmorky pipes in with his squeaky voice and sounds comparatively sane

http://labs.echonest.com/Uploader/index.html?trid=TRPNBWI153783A8E9B

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Joust posted:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Cael posted:

Can someone link to the shmorky gf meltdown Audio? Thx

Edit: https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_

how can anybody not inwardly root for shmorky

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
On the brightside it will be inevitable that shim will be referred to by the wrong gender pronoun (whatever that pronoun is) constantly and it will have not be able to lecture said burger customer/superior fry cook without being fired so there is that.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Joust posted:

lmao

that'll be $4.84 there is no answer to the jewish question, okaayy, okaaaayyy, YOU WIN

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i don't think you should post outside of threads you make yourself, everyone will be too distracted by trying to burn you for real discourse to happen.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That girl in the Shmorky recording is the most annoying person I've ever heard. Which maybe makes Shmorky even crazier than her?

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

this reminds me of the time i was hallucinating from doing too much speed

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Cael posted:

Lmao holy poo poo never heard this before

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

im gaye posted:

how can anybody not inwardly root for shmorky

I used to be of the opinion that, hey, we should take it easy on old Shmorks. A little ribbing is fine, but we should try to stay friends.

Then I found out that the woman in that audio recording used to be relatively normal for a medicated schizophrenic before Shmorky broker her down, made her into a gender-warrior in his self-hating image, got her off her medication and smoking weed.
Basically Shmorky destroyed her mind and her life because he is a hosed up masochist sadbrain idiot.

e: and now he work da macdonal

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

Martman posted:

That girl in the Shmorky recording is the most annoying person I've ever heard. Which maybe makes Shmorky even crazier than her?
How'd you know who was who?

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Ork of Fiction posted:

I used to be of the opinion that, hey, we should take it easy on old Shmorks. A little ribbing is fine, but we should try to stay friends.

Then I found out that the woman in that audio recording used to be relatively normal for a medicated schizophrenic before Shmorky broker her down, made her into a gender-warrior in his self-hating image, got her off her medication and smoking weed.
Basically Shmorky destroyed her mind and her life because he is a hosed up masochist sadbrain idiot.

lol what a complete rascal

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
congratulumatitions ladyambien and lowtax on the baby news!!!

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cael posted:

What is this?

Other than hilarious.

ED: How did this get on the internet? The duck voice Shmorky is loving hilarious. Is she bitching about SA? "They're never going to stop! You can never win! There is no way to win! God himself can't stop these people!" should be the new SA tagline

ED2: The Cartoon Duck voice threatening to put some in an institution, hilarious.

ED3: hahaha. "I want the house." "DO YOU WANT TO RAPE ME?"

This is pure gold.

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Mar 20, 2016

Disposable Intern
Aug 26, 2008

Cael posted:

I lasted maybe 20 seconds of this thing. Can someone summarize?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Just found out he made that Fleshlight banner ad animation where a dude fucks it and cum overflows and poo poo and this is awesome.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Disposable Intern posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADrojCw6amM

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Shmorky records his unhinged girlfriend screaming and carrying on.

Then he drops a piano on Eddie Valiant's brother.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Clearly distraught and unhinged woman screams at a cartoon character.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dead Precedents posted:

"Would you like gender fluid on the side?"

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Clearly distraught and unhinged woman screams at a cartoon character.

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Ork of Fiction posted:

Who said he got her off her meds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

somebody needs to animate that freakout in shmorky style

• Locked thread