Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Operation PINE CRUSH is on now! Grab a dozen hatchets and get chopping pine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TE!
Nov 26, 2003

I LOVE THE LITTLE BOYS OF CATHOLIC!! LOLZ!
please invite rubbersucky to the cone collective

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

TE! posted:

please invite rubbersucky to the cone collective

Come get cones.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Pine Log Crowding Trip Report: Instead of griefing people by making it harder for them to cut down trees we ended up essentially creating a pro-pinecone religion in world chat. This way was better.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Chat was great. We spent the first 15 minutes waiting for pubbies to react to crowding and they didn't we then started to make cone puns in world chat. This confused pubbies and was great. Eventually pubbies started to side with our insanity which is when we dropped it and let them wonder why it suddenly died left confused. Waiting for the pinecone god to return.

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

cones.txt

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I had been rolling solo, but tonight's shenanigans have made me want to aid the good goon cause. Can I get an invite for Moose Moose?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

AKMoose posted:

I had been rolling solo, but tonight's shenanigans have made me want to aid the good goon cause. Can I get an invite for Moose Moose?

gently caress, I think someone called it in the chat that Moose Moose was a goon kindred spirit.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working

AKMoose posted:

Are you down with the cone though?

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Senso posted:

Are you down with the cone though?

The cone is life. The cone is reality.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

AKMoose posted:

Oh you're Moose Moose. The one pubbie I liked wasn't actually a pubbie. Thought something was wrong with me! I loved your HorriblePineconeMonster pun.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Is there any reason we shouldn't migrate all of the cooking stuff from Alchemy/Cooking/Gathering into the Cooking storage?

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Virigoth posted:

Is there any reason we shouldn't migrate all of the cooking stuff from Alchemy/Cooking/Gathering into the Cooking storage?

available space? :shrug:

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'm very amused that outing myself as a goon has decimated good will towards pubbies.

But I'm not sorry.

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?
The most hated enemy of Goonkind, Charles Bukowski, bought nine different Global buffs last night.

The largest beneficiary of his magnanimity? Goons.

Decayer
Jul 25, 2007
Purveyor of fine tarts

Niton posted:

The most hated enemy of Goonkind, Charles Bukowski, bought nine different Global buffs last night.

The largest beneficiary of his magnanimity? Goons.

Excuse me, it's spelled Bukoski.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Only 200k exp left till we're on the map, keep it up dudes.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
why do you guys keep spelling buconeski wrong

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

Why do we hate him again?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

His name is spelled wrong.

Also he might be one of the guys that freaked out about us being goons? idk

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
yeah he also keeps being a whiny child about cone jokes, making the name buconeski extra fun

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working
Bukoski just seems to be dumb the way he writes. Also his loving misspelt name.

Meanwhile, in the Church of the Cone...

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

We're blowing through the steak stew and seafood chili pretty quickly, which was to be expected probably. If someone could pick all our cherry trees today we can do a 540 run (3 hours at 30m timer with trout) of Steak Stew, Seafood Chili, and Cherry Cobbler. That should push me to 30 cooking easily and I can buy some pineapple and do some snake skewers.

Coffee/Gilg if either of you have time today do you want to do some of the cooking on those? Maybe something like this:

CoffeeHitler: 540 Steak Stew
Gilg: 540 Seafood Chili
HoboLoafers: 540 cherry cobblers (with cherry picking if needed)

PancakeMonster is about to hit 18 fishing so our seafood chili clams and mussels should be getting a restock in the next few days.

-- Edit --
Our pineapple pipeline is really poor right now. We might want to put up an 8-9 copper buy order for them in our shop? I suggest we take some of our copper and buy out the 10 and 11 copper pineapple stores also to get some stock. Thoughts?

Virigoth fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Apr 10, 2016

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

Yeah buy up the cheap pineapples, until we get more people at 39 gathering our only source is shops and jungle hiking.

In other news:

quote:

20:36:58 Charles Bukoski Haven : come guild is growing on me
20:37:07 Charles Bukoski Haven : cone*
20:37:24 Charles Bukoski Haven : I get to be Beconeski

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
PRAISE THE CONE!

Redeemer of even the foulest, most unwashed pubbies

Solvency
Apr 28, 2008

Trade, sir! Discover it! This is you, this is a clue. Get a clue, discover trade!
Please invite Rehab Submarine to this thing.

Gilg
Oct 10, 2002

I've been really slacking on my cooking, so I'm only at 21 and can't make Seafood Chili yet. I'll get there in a while, but if they need to be cooked before then, someone else can cook my share.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Gilg posted:

I've been really slacking on my cooking, so I'm only at 21 and can't make Seafood Chili yet. I'll get there in a while, but if they need to be cooked before then, someone else can cook my share.

Ah poo poo sorry Gilg I thought you were high enough. We def need more steak stews if we have stuff still if you want to cook those. I should have swapped you and Coffee.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?
We did it!

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

We're movin' on up in the world. We also have over twice as many total and active members as the next guild, and IIRC more active members than all the other top 100 guilds combined.

On the next topic, we need to come up with silly religion gimmicks to have fun with. we're already a pine cone cult, and it looks like the next one will be a salt cult. We need to come up with more things to worship and ways in which to do so.

I know that a ways down the line(because it's too soon to do it now), I want to establish a Church of Treesus. He was chopped down and made into furniture/shingles/toothpicks/paper for your sins, after all.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

neogeo0823 posted:

We're movin' on up in the world. We also have over twice as many total and active members as the next guild, and IIRC more active members than all the other top 100 guilds combined.

On the next topic, we need to come up with silly religion gimmicks to have fun with. we're already a pine cone cult, and it looks like the next one will be a salt cult. We need to come up with more things to worship and ways in which to do so.

I know that a ways down the line(because it's too soon to do it now), I want to establish a Church of Treesus. He was chopped down and made into furniture/shingles/toothpicks/paper for your sins, after all.

Treesus died for our cross.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

pixaal posted:

Treesus died for our cross.

Yes, this exactly.

Someone also chatted in game that a good one might be a cult of the stone block, where your worth as a member is based on how many of them you can carry.

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I was wondering what all that cone stuff was about. :psyduck:

If I could get an invite as Sawful maybe it'll help me figure out what the hell I'm doing

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

This is just a PSA to remind everyone to keep things fun in world chat. We don't need people thinking we're assholes right now. That is all.

Someone Awful! posted:

I was wondering what all that cone stuff was about. :psyduck:

If I could get an invite as Sawful maybe it'll help me figure out what the hell I'm doing

You're in.

Senso
Nov 4, 2005

Always working
The Church of Saint Ox16.

Too soon?

Loren1350
Mar 30, 2007
In as Schmendrick.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Loren1350 posted:

In as Schmendrick.

"(12:48:41) You cannot invite this player."

Did you spell the name right?

Xerol
Jan 13, 2007

You get that message if the invite's already pending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Roflex posted:

You get that message if the invite's already pending.

Ah, I didn't see it on the list.