Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
i didnt think there could be a game more niche than dwarf fortress yet here it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

im in as blazing (cant believe this wasnt taken already!!!)

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

yeah this has a similar ramping up vibe. now all it needs is some good war poo poo :getin:

galahan posted:

Count scratchula out, I'd rather get back into a mud or reinstall a phone auto playing game if that's all this is.

Plus I just found Wakfu to "harvestmoon" tactically until I get a ps4 solely for disgaea.

I can deal with no graphics just not minute long cooldowns on every action.

disgaea 5 is really good and i hope you enjoy it, friend!

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

drama and unironic botting in a dumb idle clicker?

huh

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

haha i didnt read the rules so i just did whatever i assumed others were doing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

over/under till the admin blanket bans all goons?