Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

alcharagia posted:

that fuckin fight

Probably the hardest fight in the game, not least of which because there's little healing to be had in the party.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
I've always assumed that this fight is more-or-less the sort of thing that led to the Victor timeline, and so Ludger does kill everyone and they're just offscreen to the right. The blood on Ludger in the anime scene seems to support that.

Plus while Jude, Leia, and Elize might be merciful, the others would definitely fight to kill if threatened. Leaving any of them alive would just be asking for getting killed later.

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011
The answer to Snow Cougar EX without Ludger is Elize. Teepo amped Dispel will prevent the status ailments, and once the adds are killed then the snowstorm stops. It's still rough, but it's doable (at least, with three humans at the wheel).

Rosalie_A
Oct 30, 2011

KieranWalker posted:

I... never knew the cameo characters would just finish the game for you if you asked. That is fantastic. I love it.

Tales of Xillia 2 has a decent number of things to criticize, but when it does well it completely nails it.

Also: Feast With Those Who Transcend Dimensions does Common Destiny (I think the final boss theme) and Unfinished World (The first world map theme) from Tales of Destiny before jumping into The Second Act and Decisive.

• Locked thread