Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
This seems like an alternate ending to Heavyweights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

how me a frog posted:

Is nobody going to point out that this deluded bitch put makeup on her daughters corpse for the purposes of taking selfies? Really?

edit: Also echoing just how fat was this thing two years ago?

seems more like a critique on modern day beauty standards, which is not the topic of this thread friend, though it is sad.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

It's probably just the gases from decomposition keeping her bloated and puffy

I rember like a year ago, the family released pictures of her but they were darked alot. someone brighneted them and you could see that she was slowly decompsing.

anyway this doc wrote a bunch of cool articles.
http://www.docbastard.net/2015/05/jahi-mcmath-updatesort-of.html

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

how me a frog posted:

Is nobody going to point out that this deluded bitch put makeup on her daughters corpse for the purposes of taking selfies? Really?

edit: Also echoing just how fat was this thing two years ago?

Welcome to the internet age friend!

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014

bring back old gbs posted:

seems more like a critique on modern day beauty standards, which is not the topic of this thread friend, though it is sad.

"A child died" was the sad part and in the grand scheme of things that's not sad, it's downright pedestrian. We're way beyond that at this point at any rate.

edit: they put makeup on people for funerals, I know that. I guess people also take selfies now. Most funerals do not last for two years with no end in sight. Which is curious I suppose because if hindsight were 20/20 the mom would see it very clearly.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Serious question, if you have one child and it dies, are you still a mother/father? Because I would argue that no.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

how me a frog posted:

Serious question, if you have one child and it dies, are you still a mother/father? Because I would argue that no.

I know girls who've had a miscarriage and still call themselves mothers

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

how me a frog posted:

there should be a parent term like "divorcee"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

bring back old gbs posted:

there should be a parent term like "divorcee"

Kidow

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
abortêe

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol nice

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

lmao

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

This is a good thread

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Beatrice Kidow

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

how me a frog posted:

The "mother" still has multiple living children she is neglecting in order to care for a corpse.

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Well if nothing else I am fully willing to believe the corpse is as beautiful as ever. Cause I have seen beauty and that ain't it.

Does anyone else thing it is somewhat ghoulish that the corpses eyes were covered with paper hearts? It's like a glimmer of reason surfaced in the maelstrom of bereavement and insanity. We should not make light of it of course. It's almost like she is aware of what she's doing.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fiend posted:

Beatrice Kidow

Black Kidows

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

how me a frog posted:

Well if nothing else I am fully willing to believe the corpse is as beautiful as ever. Cause I have seen beauty and that ain't it.

Does anyone else thing it is somewhat ghoulish that the corpses eyes were covered with paper hearts? It's like a glimmer of reason surfaced in the maelstrom of bereavement and insanity. We should not make light of it of course. It's almost like she is aware of what she's doing.

I think they do realize on some deep deep level, that she is gone, but its bottled up with the massive cork of denial and the bullshit that fundies feed them. It wont end well.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
this thread is creepy and gross

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Novo posted:

i think keeping a corpse around and dressing it up is p. creepy

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Creepy and gross? No one even Said bambulance yet

I thought we were doing gio d

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

Novo posted:

I want to insert my tongue in your butthole immediately after you defecate.

Magnetic North
Dec 15, 2008

Beware the Forest's Mushrooms
I remember reading about persistent vegetative states and brain death when the Schiavo case was news. It's scary poo poo. At least here, this young lady is not suffering at all because she is just dead. That's how hosed up this all is. The good news is that a 13 year old girl is dead.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
:kiddo:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Magnetic North posted:

I remember reading about persistent vegetative states and brain death when the Schiavo case was news. It's scary poo poo. At least here, this young lady is not suffering at all because she is just dead. That's how hosed up this all is. The good news is that a 13 year old girl is dead.

yeah pretty much. sadly. but then again most of schiavos brain was gone by the time she died.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/15/AR2005061500512.html
yep it atrophied

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Mar 22, 2016

republicant
Apr 5, 2010
It will be interesting if the mother's living kids ever come out with the full story one day, ie the condition the dead girl is actually in or how far gone the mother is mentally.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Well this is a sad thing I'd rather not have found out about. On top of all the other already noted sources of sadness it's also worth considering that a brain dead but otherwise working body makes for the perfect organ donor, so they are keeping this body alive at the expense of people who could be saved and a course of action that would likely offer them some solace with regards to the senselessness of their daughter's death.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Novo posted:

At least it's not as bad as the one where goons spent years harassing the parents of an anencephalic baby for being Christian

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

gentle pete posted:

At least it's not as bad as the one where goons spent years harassing the parents of an anencephalic baby for being Christian

They made fun of the mother of an anencephalic baby for being Christian and not having an abortion even though she knew she was having an abomination whose very existence was a mockery of humanity; they only harassed the father, because he was a deadbeat.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nigmaetcetera posted:

They made fun of the mother of an anencephalic baby for being Christian and not having an abortion even though she knew she was having an abomination whose very existence was a mockery of humanity; they only harassed the father, because he was a deadbeat.

That makes it cool, and normal.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

gentle pete posted:

Yeah because this is the forum you join if you want to talk to normal people

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
What makes this really sad, is that in a case like this were they fought so hard to keep her alive you figure once she finally passes in the same state shes been in since day one that we'd finally have a huge awakening and say huh maybe braindead people really are dead? But nope moment she passes IT WAS GODS WILL and then the blinders come out again.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
well, you never know :shrug:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

gentle pete posted:

Suck my balls, TIA

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
The dead should be allowed to die.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

horeh shakul

thats some jew word for parent that lost a kid but kidow is way better

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
drat, girl lost weight. What's her secret?

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

Denial is a powerful drug: http://www.theonion.com/video/courageous-man-refuses-to-believe-he-has-cancer-14312

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Illavick posted:

drat, girl lost weight. What's her secret?

One weight loss trick that will make dieters lose their minds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.

The Rage posted:

California said she was dead, Mom moved the body to a religious hospital in New Jersey because they don't think brain dead is dead there.

If they did, it would be a problem for much of the population of New Jersey.

• Locked thread