Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ahotlinetogod
Nov 7, 2009

Album Name: Stained Glass
Artist: Mimimic
URL: https://mimimic.bandcamp.com/
Genre: Electronic, Psychedelic, Ambient

I just released a new record as Mimimic and since I got some really good feedback here for my first one a few years ago I'd love to hear what you all think of it.

I've been working on most of these tracks for around 4 years now, and everything's completely diy, from the mixing and mastering to the album cover, so technical feedback is particularly appreciated.

Also, if you find a better way to describe this album than by using the vague genre tags above, or if it reminds of you of specific bands of something, please let me know as I always have a terrible time describing my music.

EDIT - Accidentally posted without a title! Good job, me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread