Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

This game looks so loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

This is about mid game spoilers.

Can someone tell me where to go next? Please pm me if possible, I really try not to spoil myself too much so I'm not skimming the thread and I've gotten this far by myself.

I just killed devourer of God's and it's a dead end. I've also killed deacons of the deep and gotten the doll, I just don't know where to go next.

I just want to try to go a little further (still have two more ember restoring items) before switching over to the English version for good.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Thanks. I think I just might need a little more clarification. Is this the lake that's under the bridge that leads into the city?

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Thanks all, I found it and I have to say gently caress this place.

The real dark souls starts here.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Okay need some advice here. Made it further now I think I'm stuck before two dragons. Any tips there? I also found a place called untended Graves but I think it's an optional area. Haven't killed boss yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Okay uh I just killed all 4 Lords of cinders. Kind of lost at where to go or what to do now. I thought the last one would be the actual end boss and credits would roll.

• Locked thread