Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

MrLonghair posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/narumi23 is back and I'm only watching because I think there's a covenant item nearby.

The damage grunts for this person's duder are hilarious. HRRMMUUUGGHH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
:siren:BLACK IRON TARKUS:siren:

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
That zone looks gorgeous.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
If anyone has any information or video of ALDRICH, DEVOURER OF GODS please direct it into my body immediately. It is the most metal name of all time and I must consume this information to exist.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Hahahah, Ornstein's armor still doesn't have the tassel. Guess it was his hair all this time.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Dark Souls 2 is the only Souls game that they put out that didn't have strange, catastrophic problems on release.

Remember how broken every number in Dark Souls 1 was? Scaling didn't work, everything gave 66% as much souls as they do now, there were like a fourth of the number of Humanities in the game, you could only buy arrows from very specific vendors, the online didn't work, the online got patched to work briefly and then broken again, the DWGR worked by having your equip load under 50%, a dress had the best defensive stats out of any leg option piece of equipment, the Hollow Soldier Shield was the best shield in the game and had like 84 Stability when fully upgraded.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
I do not deny it. It was a very stylish dress

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Bloodborne added a covenant post The Old Hunters release. You didn't have to have the DLC to take part in the Confederates, but it did only exist after the DLC happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
I'm kind of disappointed you hold your weapons in the off-hand like an idiot in this one again.

• Locked thread