Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Nothin' about hugs, though
So jealous of the xbox one people with English text Using google translate on the ps4 .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Holy poo poo. So no loving way would they make the first chest a mimic. Opened to get eaten. But there was an awesome axe after beating it.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

I bought the tower key where do I use it? The door next to the katana guy is still locked.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

How do I advance after beating the tree boss? I explored most of the area he's in.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Where do I use the key that you get from the guy that gives you crack red eye orbs?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

After the tree boss there's an alter for you to sacrifice something. What is it for?

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Anybody else getting invaded right away? I don't even want to be kindled anymore. Could it be because of the 5 stacks of dark sigil I have

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Where do I go after beating the Deacons of the Deep guys. The bunch of priest guys with the red aura.

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Holy poo poo gently caress the catacombs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oriental Hugs
Jun 15, 2001

Where do I get the item that lets you roll invisible? Everybody who pvps has it.

• Locked thread