Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Brave Little Toaster had some scary parts, but I think Secret of Nimh gave me more nightmares.

I think the champ though was Little Nemo. The black ooze and the nightmare king were scary, and even the comical Oomphs were more creepy than cute back then.

And yeah, cartoons don't have the balls to be scary like that anymore. What movies am I gonna show my kid??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr.Tophat posted:

Show your kids a movie of your posts

Record your findings

They can't read so they reacted as one would expect a toddler to react to a slideshow of a bunch of gray screens.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

social vegan posted:

someone post that claymation movie w mark twain in it

That one still scares me and I will not watch it.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
So the big question is when is the big-budget live action/CGI remake of Brave Little Toaster coming out?

• Locked thread