Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."

Stare-Out posted:

Also Mike's reaction at the end, holy poo poo.

This. That's the first time this show punched me in the gut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
"If you have information worth hearing, then I am grateful for it. If you're gonna crack jokes, then I'm gonna pull out your ribcage and wear it as a hat."
Yeah I like seeing him be inept, but watching him fumble the announcement as he realized what he was reading, kinda sad.

BUTTFUCKER

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
Catherine returning from the snack machine, cell phones blowing up as Mother dies, and failed control of our fake protestors. This show is just amazing.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
His childhood pics are amazing.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004

This is VEEP in a nutshell.

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
Just watched Ghostbusters, and half of the VEEP cast seems to be in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anya
Nov 3, 2004
the villain and the tour guide as well! I connect every HBO show to everything so I was more distracted by going "oh you!" every five minutes.

• Locked thread