Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Shaquin posted:

right but I could see you caring about what I said previously why would you care if somebody wants to take hormones and wear a dress and be a woman or the converse assuming a world where the distraction thing wasn't an issue

I mean, I guess for the same sort of reason you would care if being a racist skinhead was really trendy and infecting all sorts of other discourse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
how did this thread get derailed to transchat, the most awful derail? I wish prof shark was not probated, so he can come save it with a nice PAWG

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
while not convicted enough to have a serious stake in the matter I certainly seem to be getting a little sick of hyper individualism myself after years of being pretty quick to reflexively defend the oppressed no matter what but I have trouble sifting that from whether its just maturation of my world view or getting older making me more apathetic

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

H.H posted:

how did this thread get derailed to transchat, the most awful derail? I wish prof shark was not probated, so he can come save it with a nice PAWG

this though lets not poo poo up LA's good thread

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Well-off people who wear ill-fitting garbage in TYOOL 2016

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Lift Your Little Paws Like Antennas to Heaven!
The smell of eggs. To me the smell of eggs cooking is so utterly repulsive that I will leave buildings. It permeates everything with its unrecognisable sulphurous stink, I have no idea how people can get them close enough to their face to eat them. It's a massive pain, too. If I want to go out eat with someone, I just have to hope no tables within about 10 metres of me have eggs on them. I have left midway through meals because the next table over ordered an omelette or something just because that's less embarrassing than the impending projectile vomit.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

Well-off people who wear ill-fitting garbage in TYOOL 2016

this. assuming you aren't grotesquely huge an overweight person will often surprisingly look better in a tighter fit shirt

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Oh and the sound of Chinese and Thai.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Maoist Pussy posted:

I mean, I guess for the same sort of reason you would care if being a racist skinhead was really trendy and infecting all sorts of other discourse.

lol you piece of poo poo

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

"Frank Herbert's [i posted:

Dune[/i]"]
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Fear of the unknown is certain death.

Let's cast off these frivolous labels and Embrace the infinite love yo

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Cymbal Monkey posted:

The smell of eggs. To me the smell of eggs cooking is so utterly repulsive that I will leave buildings. It permeates everything with its unrecognisable sulphurous stink, I have no idea how people can get them close enough to their face to eat them. It's a massive pain, too. If I want to go out eat with someone, I just have to hope no tables within about 10 metres of me have eggs on them. I have left midway through meals because the next table over ordered an omelette or something just because that's less embarrassing than the impending projectile vomit.

you are the pickiest of picky eaters. my brother in law has the same issue with apples: can't stomach the taste, the smell and even the crunching sounds of someone else eating it.

the funny thing is that he is a devout jew, which means that he is forced to eat an apple slice once a year as part of the jewish new year feast.

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Oh and children's voices. Children under the age of like 10 have awful, insufferable voices. Of course the screams are the worst, but even the dumb loving sounds they make drive me up the loving wall. Even the sound of child's laugher, which everyone says is so sweet, is cut with these horrible high frequencies make my spine bolt up and my skin crawl. If I had a child and it started screaming, I'd honestly probably drown it.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

Cymbal Monkey posted:

Oh and children's voices. Children under the age of like 10 have awful, insufferable voices. Of course the screams are the worst, but even the dumb loving sounds they make drive me up the loving wall. Even the sound of child's laugher, which everyone says is so sweet, is cut with these horrible high frequencies make my spine bolt up and my skin crawl. If I had a child and it started screaming, I'd honestly probably drown it.

I dated a single mom and the experience made me thoroughly loving hate kids even more than before and id get a vasectomy if i could be bothered. I want to kick them. but also everyone else too. In fact, if i dont want to curb stomp you within 5 minutes of meeting you, you are now my close friend.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Cymbal Monkey posted:

Not emptyquoting.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i dont really ever want kids or anything but you guys should relax they are just little humans and unburdened by the many years of cynicism and jadedness that have clearly taken a toll on you all

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
"the fukkers!! they laugh and it makes me want to destroy them!!" - Someone with real actual mental problems

Cymbal Monkey
Apr 16, 2009

Shaquin posted:

i dont really ever want kids or anything but you guys should relax they are just little humans and unburdened by the many years of cynicism and jadedness that have clearly taken a toll on you all

I don't like anyone who doesn't hate themselves and the world.

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010
what the gently caress is going on lmao

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

Here's why I spent 2 hours hyperventilating and wishing for the sweet embrace of death: I have to put a vaseline consistency type ointment on all over my body, get a pair of tight fitting clothes and wet them in tepid water, wring them out until they are damp, put them on, then cover them with a dry pair of clothes, and sit in them for 2 hours.

That is disgusting. I hope to god it helps you because you should sue the doctor for malpractice if it doesn't.

I want to die because A) I have to work today, B) I have to work tomorrow, C) I have bipolar II disorder, and D) The Division seems like it's shining bright but fast.

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Mar 24, 2016

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer
Watching a friend or loved one publicly humiliate themselves, and they don't know that they're humiliating themselves so they keep on going, and you can't say anything to make them stop without causing a bigger scene, so you just close your eyes and try to forcibly induce an out-of-body experience.

When you envision your life stretched out before you like a long grey road, and you know there is no possibility of joy or comfort or consolation ahead of you, no hope of love or peace or respite from suffering, you will have no choices to make that could save you, you are left walking on this long grey road and each step you take only moves you forward through the gloom toward your lonesome and meaningless death.

Cleaning up warm cat vomit.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Like, anyone who like uses the word "like" like this, only like ninety billion times per sentence.
Also hyperbole.

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Sweaty buttcrack

Wet socks

Both are literally worse than Hitler.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

If Bernie Sanders becomes president. If that happens, I'll get shot looting a house like that kid earlier this week and my family will be on TV saying, "he was taxed into being a poor. How else was he supposed to get money for clothes?"

Hobo Pyro
Oct 17, 2010

Rabbit Hill posted:

Watching a friend or loved one publicly humiliate themselves, and they don't know that they're humiliating themselves so they keep on going, and you can't say anything to make them stop without causing a bigger scene, so you just close your eyes and try to forcibly induce an out-of-body experience.

When you envision your life stretched out before you like a long grey road, and you know there is no possibility of joy or comfort or consolation ahead of you, no hope of love or peace or respite from suffering, you will have no choices to make that could save you, you are left walking on this long grey road and each step you take only moves you forward through the gloom toward your lonesome and meaningless death.

Cleaning up warm cat vomit.

sounds like a bad dune fanfiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.
She makes me wanna die.

• Locked thread