Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Wedemeyer posted:

I am on wifi and it makes my tablet's browsers crash several times. Especially like in the last final pages of the previous thread when everyone was linking humungous 700x700 gifs. I just want to look at cats on the go man, and being a lil bit considerate costs you nothing.

For mobile users on wifi and even some desktop users large gifs like that can cause trouble. Linking or using gifv/webm is easy and takes no extra effort.

Here's some cuteness for the thread.

My girlfriend and I took our dogs out to visit my parents for the weekend. While on the ferry they curled up and slept the whole way.

When they aren't playing together and crashing about in various rooms, they can often be found curled up near each other.

Jelly is my girlfriend's and was rescued about a month ago. She's a Canaan and came to the rescue (NOAH, in Stanwood, WA) with a group of others from a rescue in Israel. We're not entirely sure what happened before she reached us, but it's thought somebody was going to try and have her fight, because they cut part of her tail off and "cropped" her ears.

Joy is mine. I rescued her from the Humane Society in Laurinburg, NC. She came in as a stray with puppies that all got adopted right away, but nobody had shown interest in her for several months before I came along. Her papers claim she's a whippet/corgi mix that I don't dispute because that's a mix that's perfectly acceptable for almost all landlords.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

What a strange looking dog

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Cartoon Man posted:

I thought we all agreed to call them giant murder chickens.

More like a six foot turkey

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Neon Noodle posted:

I've been trying to figure out this fancy walk:
https://twitter.com/CGdrawing/status/804312499864539136

Isn't this the cat that lives with all the show horses that do dressage?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
RIP Gabe the Dog

https://youtu.be/J-a3LRg7hSk

May he bork in peace