Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Cuntspiracy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

No Mans Land posted:

You think the 6"3 dude with a 10 billion dollar net worth, a business empire, a knockout model wife, grandkids, and who is currently running for president of the united states, is somehow fundamentally emotionally insecure? By saying that you imply that he is somehow more insecure than the average person, ignoring any general baseline for emotional insecurity. It's sad when people try to speculate about his motivations for running and then trash those motivations endlessly as if the speculation had inherent worth.

Why are you so emotionally invested in mediocrity?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

No Mans Land posted:

No one else anywhere has been making the arguments that ive been making, and theyve been bouncing around my head for months. The other answer is that i am personally very interested in the difference between what makes a person great or mediocre. And at the end of the day it's all how you sell yourself, perception is the reality. This is more a cynical observation than any real way to live a life.

I think Trump is the best at appearing great in this hyperactive media thunderdome environment where everyone is trying to tear everyone else down all the time, and for the Presidency, that's enough. So maybe i am an ironic Trump supporter who knows. But im still voting for him.

Exactly

You are nuts

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Trump has a small penis. This is obvious

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

No Mans Land posted:

Don't worry, I'll fall into your next carefully laid trap. Im always looking for a hill to die on.

People like you are irrelevant nowadays.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
It is very likely that trump relies on oral due to his small penis

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
His model is rather mediocre

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Which is a very dumb reason to vote for a president, but a fantastic topic to write an editorial on.

Judakel fucked around with this message at 09:47 on Mar 24, 2016

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

gently caress the ROW posted:

Can we get a toxx on this cuz it would be nice, for you to not post here anymore

The doxx would be that someone sucks his dick you dont understand how doxxes work

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

gently caress the ROW posted:

The toxx would be that if hilary doesn't win he gets banned and if she does the other dude sucks his sick and gets banned. That's what we call a win win in the biz

Shut up also *toxx correction for my previous post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
The lowest common denominator picks clinton and clinton we shall have

• Locked thread