Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Would you poop yourself during your execution?
Yes
No
Maybe
I'd orgasm
View Results

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Marshall Louis posted:

I'd get a packet of silicant just to finally know what it's like.

Im changing my answer to thjs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

A falafel laffa please.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
a chicken super burrito with chips, salsa, beans and rice with a slice of apple spice cake and a bottle of a nice single malt for dessert. followed by a cigar and a whole bunch of benzos

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Marshall Louis posted:

I'd get a packet of silicant just to finally know what it's like.

god drat thats a good answer

i was gonna say jizz sundae but this is obviously the correct response

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

spaghetti carbonara using my recipe

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
The same thread of thread over and over. Thanks for asking.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

the great deceiver posted:

a chicken super burrito with chips, salsa, beans and rice with a slice of apple spice cake and a bottle of a nice single malt for dessert. followed by a cigar and a whole bunch of benzos

They give you barbituates for free when theyre gonna kill you

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
i dont know that ive ever had a barbiturate is it cool

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
what country still has ludes

Verily I Shat
May 24, 2015

by Smythe
sand

maybe a bowl of dicks

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Shaquin posted:

what country still has ludes

ironically, barbados

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

i dont know that ive ever had a barbiturate is it cool

Very few people would have.

Heres my retelling of a former TCC superstars barbituate story

He really wanted to try barbituates so he dressed up like a rancher and went to the vet with some story about needing it for a horse or something. He immediately went to the bus stop and shot it up he was like instantly unconscious and woke up in hospital. He might of been under arrest also im not sure. He took like a nurses jacket and put it on and escaped from the hospital. Found the barbituates and immediately shot them up at the bus stop again the exact same thing happened. Blacked out and woke up in hospital.

I dont remember if there was any more to it but it was a great tale.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

tcc regulars are dumb as hell

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
isaac is the literal result of TCC from like, '09

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Y-Hat posted:

tcc regulars are dead as hell

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Isaac posted:

He really wanted to try barbituates so he dressed up like a rancher and went to the vet with some story about needing it for a horse or something. He immediately went to the bus stop and shot it up he was like instantly unconscious and woke up in hospital. He might of been under arrest also im not sure. He took like a nurses jacket and put it on and escaped from the hospital. Found the barbituates and immediately shot them up at the bus stop again the exact same thing happened. Blacked out and woke up in hospital.

your mixing up two stories the rancher guy was after ketamine and i think the went to the ambulance three times in one day guy was on chinese benzos

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Isaac posted:

Wasn't that Don Danger? That crazy rear end mother fucker...

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

drunk dog posted:

isaac is the literal result of TCC from like, '09

I probably did read tcc alot that year

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
tcc is good

at telling you to put drugs in your rear end in a top hat instead of the regular way

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
I've just been diagnosed with Celiac Disease so my last meal would deffo have lots of gluten in it and consequently there'd be lots of making GBS threads myself afterwards.

ZombyDog fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Mar 24, 2016

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I'd want chicken curry specifically the way my mom prepares it, that's this obscure Macanese version of Indonesian-style curry. Like, probably only my family has this loving recipe. It's not common. Can you do that?

I was reading this list of last words and this dude was like "I wanted spaghetti-os for my last meal. I did not get spaghetti-os. They made me spaghetti. I want that on the record. I did not get my spaghetti-os"
Used his last words on that smdh. But it got me thinking, yeah I'd be pretty mad too. It's the last earthly pleasure you're going to have, and our society allots just this last shred of decency to these people who we've collectively decided deserve to be put to death, and they loving give you something that's LIKE what you asked for? What the gently caress kind of demented Satan poo poo is that?

So yeah my family curry recipe, but I would be REALLY loving mad if I got just some whatever curry. Like I would go out cursing and spitting and biting and my last words would just be a hoarse and venomous "gently caress you" screamed through clenched teeth and ruptured vocal chords

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
my favorite is the guy who left his giant synthetic bag of opiates like a brick of the stuff at home with his former heroin addict girlfriend for a weekend alone and was shocked when he came back and found her a terrible mess that blew threw it all and his response was "guess ill have to start keeping it in the safe"

as for a favorite meal, probably pan fried chicken good biscuits and a mess of white gravy.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

OctoberBlues posted:

Wasn't that Don Danger? That crazy rear end mother fucker...

Almost positive thats the one. He also had that story where he was at a party and there was a big jar of cocaine mixed with water and everyone was sitting in a circle shooting up coke from the communal jar

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Shaquin posted:

tcc is good

at telling you to put drugs in your rear end in a top hat instead of the regular way
unless you've used krokodil as a suppository, you're not on my level

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Some sort of huge freakin cheeseburger with awesome fries and a Chocolate milkshake, chocolate is capitalized cause it corrected it to Chocolat at first

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Shaquin posted:

your mixing up two stories the rancher guy was after ketamine and i think the went to the ambulance three times in one day guy was on chinese benzos

Im sure this is a seperate story. My memory could be a bit damaged however.

The story has stuck with me for like 7 years and he was definitely injecting something so i dont think it was ketamine or benzos

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
phenazepam piano man was good to

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I was probably a hairs breadth away from being a phenazepam goon

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
The thing I make better than anything else is twice cooked beef tongue but for the last meal I would want a particular burrito from a particular place and for a cute girl with short hair to gimme a solid beej

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

The thing I make better than anything else is twice cooked beef tongue but for the last meal I would want a particular burrito from a particular place and for a cute girl with short hair to gimme a solid beej

Sherp goats horny today

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
They should give you the choice of a last meal or a bj

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I agree you should get to choose a guard to blow.

Texas kills retards and hasn't done last meals for a long time. Is Ted Cruz to blame? Probably not but pass it along anyway.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
woof a locally sourced beej might not work out so well for you depending on where the pen is

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I got 2 years off my sentence for superb work giving beejays on death row

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
That was maybe the strangest sentence ive ever written

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
not strange enough isaac cock

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Isaac posted:

Sherp goats horny today

Yesterday is pill theme today is sex theme happy Easter

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

ChrisHansen posted:

I would research the foods most likely to give me diarrhea so when they flip the switch, I would explode with liquidy stinky poo

One gallon of orange juice would do the trick.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Just drink a bottle of vegetable oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult
Jul 7, 2013

A gluten-free bagel but a really good one.

• Locked thread