Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Your willingness to let allies into this thread might suggest, at least to my paranoid eyes, that you're being entirely too trusting of your allies in a game where backstabbing is probably a common and successful tactic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

OK, yeah I hadn't realized that there was a mechanical in-game consequence to formal alliance. Also I hadn't looked in the other thread at all (am starting to read it now). I'll refrain from making even vague comments in either thread relating to the in-game situation now that I'm reading multiple sides, of course.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Thanks for the updates, Saros. I think a lot of us are now reading both threads and maybe being careful about posting due to the uncertainties surrounding alliances etc. But we appreciate the effort going into your updates.

Why do you think Cairo's light tank divisions are being so effective? I'm curious if you've been able to do any analysis.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Wow thanks for the big infodump and analysis, that's a lot more than I was expecting!

I'd be delighted if you'd name something after my pal Leperfish, heroic ex-Overseer of Bronzestabbed.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Are the terms of your peace with Nippon secret, or can you discuss them?

Also, I think a lot of us are still reading this but not commenting much because we're also reading the other thread. But, I like your detailed posts so thanks for pushing on with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

lol Phi, why are you so bad at this

• Locked thread