Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

OldMemes posted:

I'll never understand this 'Imperialism is bad, so I'll latch onto and apologise for the mass murderers on the other side, because they're not western imperialists' viewpoint. Like, in a few decades, will there be people defending ISIS online using the same logic?

Will 'Oh, sure they commited genocide and crimes against humanity on a massive scale, but they stopped Amerikkka from taking the oil' be uttered unironically?

When does the rabbithole end? It's fringe views like that, shouted loudly that hurt left wing politics really badly in the eyes of the general public.

people have been doing it for gaddafi and assad for the last year or so, mostly gaddafi because he died like a bitch and his country had "socialized healthcare" which makes all the horrendous poo poo moot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread