Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

I'm going to be in Sedona in two weeks, besides Montezumas Castle and the Grand Canyon, what else should I see during my week there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

Wupatki National Monument and Sunset Crater National Monument near Flagstaff, the Museum of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff, Montezuma's Well, the Verde Valley Archaeology Center and Walnut Canyon National Monument. If you have time V-V Heritage site is also pretty cool and there is some great scenery on the Mogollon Rim out west on the I-40 by Williams. Tuzigoot National Monument in Clarkdale and Petrified Forest National Park out by Holbrook are also worth it. Holbrook itself is terrible though, so yeah.

Thanks! I'll start building some day trips out of this list!

• Locked thread