Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Vaalrn posted:

I drove through New Mexico on the I-40 last year. It looked like poo poo the entire way through. Arizona looked nice though, once I got into the rocky/forest area

I-40 takes you through Amarillo. It's the worst highway. The only part of it that's good before Flagstaff is Tijeras Canyon.

Flagstaff to LA is pretty though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

KiteAuraan posted:

I like the stretch of the 40 from the AZ/NM border to Gallup. The rock formations there are pretty. The entire Leupp to that point stretch can eat poo poo.

True, and a lot of beautiful stuff is north or south of Gallup.

I'm a personal fan of Shiprock.

• Locked thread