Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

My family has property a few miles east of Stoner (uhuhuhuh.........he said Stoner) on the Dolores River. Great trout fishing! It's a lot farther down river from the picture of McPhee reservoir in the OP.

Navin Johnson fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Mar 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Vaalrn posted:

I drove through New Mexico on the I-40 last year. It looked like poo poo the entire way through. Arizona looked nice though, once I got into the rocky/forest area

Flagstaff is pretty cool. I wanted to go to college at NAU because it's located there.

I didn't go to college.

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Kiva's are pretty cool. Chill place to smoke out and no girls allowed. Great place to avoid female statements like "gather me a bundle of sticks" and "when was the last time you put venison on the table".

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

KiteAuraan posted:

I drove past Shiprock at twilight once during a summer thunderstorm on the way up to Cortez. It was loving amazing.

gently caress I lived in Cortez and was a cowboy there!

• Locked thread