Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
my boy's boys can swim
congratulations i guess
congradulations
big fuckin deal
kill whitey
ng;dv
View Results

• Locked thread
dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
My not gay son and his wife had a baby yesterday about 2 o'clock local time. I'm looking forward to when I can teach the kid all the swear words I know, how to launch a good sticky loogie acurately, and to piss for distance. This will probably be the only grandchild I'll get because my other children are just not really the reproducing types (one is a goon and the other an anime).

I guess I should be more excited about inflicting my genes on yet another generation, but honestly right now I just feel like "yeah a baby. I'll watch the kid for you when he stops making GBS threads his pants. And don't drop him off here without bringing beer"

I'm also pretty sure there aren't many of you that can relate so you probably don't really give a gently caress. IDC you ain't getting a cigar anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nice, good for my grand mot her :)

edit: she is dead

edit: this reality is literally hell and by haveing a child you are inflicted more suffering in the world. i also hope to have children one day

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
You and me both, buddy.

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
goondolences bro, hope you didnt pass on your 'tism

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Gratz, OP.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Grandpa always tells this story :rolleyes:

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
you are now engaged in a subtle battle with your daughter in laws father to be the cool grandpa good luck and plan accordingly

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

i hope it stops there

three generations of imbeciles are enough

RecoomesSexyRear
Jul 18, 2003

Op is joe biden the vp grandma wants to gently caress

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

How sure are you that your son is not gay?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Shaquin posted:

you are now engaged in a subtle battle with your daughter in laws father to be the cool grandpa good luck and plan accordingly

no contest. he's a doctor and religious and poo poo and i'm an old hippie biker with guns

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

How sure are you that your son is not gay?

pretty sure. like 99.99999%

whoflungpoop posted:

Grandpa always tells this story :rolleyes:

i once cut a cow in half with a chainsaw

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my grandmothers are dead

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
We had this kid in early highschool who we called "deadmum" cause his mum was dead. We had to write up scripts for a play in english class and i ripped his up when he wasnt looking. Hes like "my script is all kn peices"and i said "your mums in pieces"

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

amityville anus posted:

my grandmothers are dead

you're missing the joke here. you see, when my grandson is old enough to understand, I'm going to say to him, "I hosed your grandmother" and it will be a wholely and completely accurate statement.

but anyways, when did your grans die? if it was any time after about 1970 or 71 there is always the possibility that i did bone one or both of them.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
my polack jew grandmother is still alive and at like 90 i imagine she could use a deep dickin

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Isaac posted:

We had this kid in early highschool who we called "deadmum" cause his mum was dead. We had to write up scripts for a play in english class and i ripped his up when he wasnt looking. Hes like "my script is all kn peices"and i said "your mums in pieces"

:drat:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

the great deceiver posted:

my polack jew grandmother is still alive and at like 90 i imagine she could use a deep dickin

pics plz

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

they dont let me in the retirement village anymore

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

dee eight posted:

you're missing the joke here. you see, when my grandson is old enough to understand, I'm going to say to him, "I hosed your grandmother" and it will be a wholely and completely accurate statement.

but anyways, when did your grans die? if it was any time after about 1970 or 71 there is always the possibility that i did bone one or both of them.

i was insinuating that you dug them up and hosed them. you're missing the point where I didn't read the OP

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i hosed your dad

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I javrnt had dinnerbitsaamaking mendrunk

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Isaac posted:

ur prime for fuckin

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
take him to a gun factory when he's old enough it was one of the coolest things ive ever done and i cherish that memory immensely now that my gramps is gone

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Isaac posted:

quick watch eraserhead

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

amityville anus posted:

i was insinuating that you dug them up and hosed them. you're missing the point where I didn't read the OP

i don't gently caress dead chicks. it's the worms y'know

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

My grandmother is also dead, OP. I bet that you're reading this post right now and feeling preeeeetty darn foolish. :smug:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
All of my grandmothers are dead as gently caress

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Babies do not shield you from the gay.

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

dee eight posted:

i don't gently caress dead chicks. it's the worms y'know

Agreed, worms are a passable lubricant at best.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

joke's on you, i have four grandfathers

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
The Aristocrats!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dee eight posted:

I'll watch the kid for you when he stops making GBS threads his pants. And don't drop him off here without bringing beer

ur kids talking about u in 1-2 years

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

social vegan posted:

ur kids talking about u in 1-2 years

:bravo:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
So are you a really old guy or are you from one of those types of families where it's OK to get knocked up at 17?

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

You have an obligation to undermine your son's parenting at every turn and grimace for a split second every time they mention the way they do something.

Also, if my kid follows in my footsteps, I'll be a grandparent by age thirty-seven. How old are you, OP?

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Mar 24, 2016

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

notZaar posted:

So are you a really old guy or are you from one of those types of families where it's OK to get knocked up at 17?
i think it's the former because

dee eight posted:

that puts him in the early 60s range

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

dee eight posted:

This will probably be the only grandchild I'll get because my other children are just not really the reproducing types (one is a goon and the other an anime).

Wow you hosed up hard.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Microwaves Mom posted:

Wow you hosed up hard.

At least he got laid.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

We need an Old Farts gang tag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU