Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Oregon Trail Mafia? Will anyone survive, I wonder.

(I'm in.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jimson posted:

Cheated it.

HOLY poo poo YOU GUYS I HAVE ALL THE ROLES AND poo poo FINISHED

You posted the thread before creating the setup?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jimson posted:

An addendum to the rules.

I know before I said after death funny tombstone posts were a suggestion. It is now a rule. Failure to post a funny tombstone will result in me losing all respect for you.

Well poo poo, that'll be a big change.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

##vote TNL

Ain't no better way to hide scummy postin' than puttin' on a flavour gimmick.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

And when a motherfucker talks about himself in the the third person, it's definitely time for a lynching.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Jimson posted:

Jedit voted for the ninth layer and is just barely squeaking by on the post requirement you little poo poo.

Perhaps if people were to play Mafia instead of discussing Anime and which stupid loving memes were censored today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

• Locked thread