Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Imagine that big, beak-like nose just pounding into your clit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PuppiesAndKitties
Jun 5, 2008
I LOVE KYASHI'S MONEY
Grimey Drawer

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

brb joining a convent

(not really though)

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

sluggo is mad posted:

you should stick your dick in crazy at least once, it's pretty awesome until she kills your pets, maybe don't have any pets you like

If you're crazier it works out fine cuz then you're killing her pets or leaving him to die in the woods. But if you're both equally crazy then things can go in odd directions.

Just remember that when the Donald's border wall is completed it's going to be much harder to lay low in Mexico!!!

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Axel Serenity posted:

not just with a lawsuit from Cruz but the women as well.

You really think Cruz is going to sue? He's probably ecstatic that somebody thinks he could have sex with somebody besides his wife when she wants a baby.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

somehow the idea of me having a clit is not the most unsettling part of this image

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Leon Einstein posted:

Show me an example of that. You're thinking of the Weekly World News.

The first one was literally on the cover of (i think) the same issue that has a Ted Cruz banner across the top.

The second was, as indicated by the brackets, my own words hyperbolizing the crazy poo poo they spew. So, let's look at crazy poo poo the enquirer has said, without going too far down the rabbit hole.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/ellen-cloning-herself/
Accusing someone of what is basically a crime (cloning research is strictly controlled and I think it's illegal to clone people at this point.)

Japan attacks with weather weapon, aliens in a toilet, bionic tits, I don't even know how else to describe this.

I give up. If you trust the enquirer, more power to you. Is it true? Maybe.

Something something monkeys, something something typewriters.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

loquacius posted:

somehow the idea of me having a clit is not the most unsettling part of this image

Every man has a clit, it's just hard to find.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

dog buttz posted:

You really think Cruz is going to sue? He's probably ecstatic that somebody thinks he could have sex with somebody besides his wife when she wants a baby.

I dunno, man. Having sex with a squash isn't the strangest fetish these forums have read about.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
pervy ted lol

BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE
UNIDENTIFIED SOURCES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

Krispy Kareem posted:

Hillary's health has been in the tabloids for awhile. All they need to do is find a doctor who will say, based on X symptoms - what's the worst case scenario. "6 months to live? Run with it!".

She's not a healthy girl. Not 'dead in 6 months' unhealthy, but not as robust as Bernie.

Also, the headline usually has little to do with the story. The actual story is usually fairly mundane. I would bet they interviewed a doctor, who never treated Hillary, who stated "IF" she had said disease she "would" possibly be dead in six months. Headlines are the old clickbait and it's been a staple of the tabloids for decades, the stories are where they watch their p's and q's.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

The first one was literally on the cover of (i think) the same issue that has a Ted Cruz banner across the top.

The second was, as indicated by the brackets, my own words hyperbolizing the crazy poo poo they spew. So, let's look at crazy poo poo the enquirer has said, without going too far down the rabbit hole.

Accusing someone of what is basically a crime (cloning research is strictly controlled and I think it's illegal to clone people at this point.)

Japan attacks with weather weapon, aliens in a toilet, bionic tits, I don't even know how else to describe this.

I fail to see the problem.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Would Cruz's nose work better straight-on or maybe like a reverse cowgirl so you can really feel that hook in there?

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Apparently you didn't read the article, then, because the headline wordplay is exactly what I was talking about. Ellen's "clone" in this case means she's searching for a younger comedic talent to teach in her brand of standup, not an actual clone. That's where they get you and how they aren't sued all the time: the headlines rarely mean what the actual article says.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Tjat Japanese shapeship needs to gently caress off and leave Hawaii alone!

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

I'm not sure you understand what libel is because no one was accused of any crimes in that article at all.

Earwicker fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Mar 25, 2016

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

The issue is they've broken political sex scandals like this before and turned out to be correct.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

I give up. If you trust the enquirer, more power to you.
I trust them when breaking sex scandals.

BunnySkull
Jan 28, 2005

TABLOID JUNKIE
UNIDENTIFIED SOURCES SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE!

No, it's not the Ted Cruz cover, the Cruz cover's has a story below about reality TV Blake somebody screwing women.

The other Enquirer cover posted of the 1970's or 80's (ETA - or actually it's just the old masthead, I didn't even bother to look closely to see it's a total spoof) was a very different publication. The Enquirer went through some fairly major lawsuits about 30 years ago for poo poo they published as a result of that (and being bought out/ changing ownership) they radically changed their tactics. Their headlines are misleading poo poo, but the stories (which I'm guessing you've probably never read, and I'm not blaming you) are different matters entirely.

I actually know someone who worked as fact checker for the publication about ten years ago - they were very serious about the matter and employed an army of checkers. I'd say the Enquirer doesn't even publish a fraction of the dirt they have or are aware of just due to rear end covering and caution.

Check out my custom title - someone bought that for me when MJ died because I dared say Michael Jackson was a child molester and linked from some National Enquirer and Vanity Fair stories. They were outraged I would believe such sources because no way MJ loved little boys!

BunnySkull fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Mar 25, 2016

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

lol @ that second pic, im a retarded fuckup and even I can tell that's not an actual enquirer cover

e: or :thejoke: I guess, ironic "pfft enquirer :jerkbag:" post? my brain is fragile please be kind

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 25, 2016

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Crosspost from D&D

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

you loving dumbass

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I don't care how trustworthy (or not) your sources are, I don't think you will ever convince me that this man has had consensual sex.

Windows 98 fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Mar 25, 2016

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Windows 98 posted:

I don't care how trustworthy (or not) your sources are, I don't think you will ever convince me that this mad has had consensual sex.

Don't sign your posts

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think the most surprising fact is that they found people who could stand to be around cruz at all. before this it seemed that every single person he had ever met disliked him to some degree.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

These women are heroes. They had sex with Cruz specifically to ruin his campaign and save the US of A from his presidency. Imagine forcing yourself to see that face contort when he lets a single drop of cum hit your ankle. Goddamn heroes is what they are.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
just think, whenever you have sex ted cruz might be hiding in your closet and masturbating

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Hm. Guess maybe I should actually read the articles.

(HAHAHAHAHAHA no.)

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

You are now mentally picturing Ted Cruz's orgasm face.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

:vince:

Quoting so people will see this.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
As long as it isn't men, I'm ok with this

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lmao this is what franco wants gbs to turn back into

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
lol best primary ever.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Ted Cruz is fuckin fine rear end (half)Nubian pussy? Kill me now.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

i assumed his nose was a liability but perhaps it is an asset???

in a 69 his humpty nose would tickle your rear I bet

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I can not stand it any longer, I am the sixth person Ted Cruz had an affair with.

He came over to Ireland here one time, got me drunk on alcopops and took my cherry that same night.

So when can I appear on CNN?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Ted Cruz is gonna cry big alligator tears and make the adulterer face for the camera

This election rules.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
ted cruz looks like a failed female-to-male tranny. or maybe the other way around, i don't know. he looks weird

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Gobblecoque posted:

ted cruz looks like a failed female-to-male tranny. or maybe the other way around, i don't know. he looks weird

He looks like every butch lesbian I've ever known

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mods, change the ops name to Cruz's Dirty Secret

• Locked thread