Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

http://www.eisiishai.info/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey welcome to the show!
Jan 22, 2014

nobody loves me

Wanamingo posted:

At my last job there was a lady with ulcerative colitis that we had to take care of. What this meant is that basically there was a nonstop stream of diarrhea coming out of her rear end at all times. Generally what would happen during changes is we would untape the diaper and then roll her over onto her side to get her wiped up, and all the movement would knock some loose so she'd poop all over the mattress protector. Then after we cleaned everything we'd put a new diaper under her and roll her onto her back, and then this would knock some more poop loose. Then we'd have to change her again or else she'd start screaming at the top of her lungs about how she's going to die.

Whenever she was in my section, I'd change her up to three times in a row. If she still kept pooping after that then I'd leave and come back in an hour.

Im pretty much doing the same thing right now except with autistic people. 10.50 an hour....

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

this guy gets it

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
you know what?

gently caress all conditions of the digestive tract

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diverticulitis

gently caress rear end cancer, gently caress ibs, gently caress diarrhea and constipation, gently caress chronic indigestion, gently caress it all

Like, I want cybernetic arms and legs and eyes and ears, but firstly I want some cybernetic guts

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think i have IBS or some kind of gut cancer :(

i keep trying to drink it away, but it seems to be getting worse. i might have to get a divorce

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
if you divorce, you won't have anyone to watch you die

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sizone posted:

Except your killer.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScorpioMajesty posted:

Im pretty much doing the same thing right now except with autistic people. 10.50 an hour....

so you work from home op?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Sizone posted:

i just want to live in a hospital. is that so wrong?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
yeah, hospitals are loving boring and depressing. you might as well be dead

btw. this is totally true and relevant and I suspect the dead gay forums are too loving dumb to realize that

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sizone posted:

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sizone posted:

yeah, hospitals are loving boring and depressing. you might as well be dead

btw. this is totally true and relevant and I suspect the dead gay forums are too loving dumb to realize that

Its too bad this guy got banned, the reposting images posted on FYAD shows a lot of promise.

• Locked thread