Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
GBS ManChat thread:

WoMen are welcome in MenChat as long as the discussion is kept A) relevant, B) respectful, and C) is not an attempt to discuss Stephen Universe/Girls/Broad City or acknowledge their existence. Sometimes these type of threads can be super informative to women, but you have to give the men a chance to talk and answer and a place where they can feel supported to say it in and not discuss garbage cartoons for womenchildren and children.

Your bullshit comments are not needed here. Goons historically speaking look like fat gender neutral blobs with bad facial hair and tiny genitals whom are inflicted with gross and immoral sexual paraphernalia not limited to bestiality or pedophilia. This applies to all the genders from him to her to xir.

You can not own a goon more than they have owned themselves through poor luck or life decisions already. Be self assured the loser from BSS/FYAD will hang herself after her boyfriend leaves her for a anime throw pillow (he made the correct decision) or have his giant dick doxxed by ex girlfriends for being an abusive jerk and then leave whatever social media site he leaves SA for, before leaving his mortal shell at the end of a smoking gun.

This thread is to encourage the scarce amount of men GBS has into posting contributing more. As into society and finding wives, friends, jobs, real hobbies, and loved ones. Feel free not to post in this thread to discuss politics, perceived slights over the internet, or ramblings against tumblr or reddit or MRAs or Social Justice Warriors (thanks mods for keeping the more commonly used dumb word in here). Don't even bother to post here to post cool things like playing the gutiar, practicing yoga, or other cool hobbies. feel free to just enjoy those things in real life.

Posters from all over the site are welcome. Outside of FYAD, BYOB, BSS, ADTRW, Heavy Petting, the mod's secret forum.

Be a gentlemen thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hi nutritious

long time listener first time caller

in the lady chat thread, men could post. now im not a man, but i play one in super mario 64. can i post here?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my balls bitch

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Stomp stomp stomp with my man feet

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i aet so many coconaut chips today. i am a real man.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

OP if that's a pic of you I'd let you suck my dick.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
I'm thinking of moving over to purely digital photography, as much as I like film and work that goes into it, poo poo is taking up a lot of room in my basement.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Bitches ain't poo poo, am I right fellas

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

This guy's dead, right?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Enfield posted:

suck my balls bitch

do not look for dates on sa it does not end well

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Is it okay to tell my dad I love him regularly, or is that not cool?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
my balls are really itchy today!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sup fellow men bros. Let us all play a rousing round of poker while smoking moderately priced cigars and drinking moderately priced scotch. We can chat about the steak we had for dinner.

In case you other menfellows were wondering, I do in fact have a very dense beard. It contrasts well with my flannel shirt.

What kind of tools are you using today?

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

NutritiousSnack posted:

I'm thinking of moving over to purely digital photography, as much as I like film and work that goes into it, poo poo is taking up a lot of room in my basement.

Ya but chemistry is fun. I like playing scientist more than taking pictures.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

The manliest club on capitol hill is bears only. I've got fake facial hair and spirit gum but where can I find a combination muscle arm and chub suit

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Airborne Viking posted:

This guy's dead, right?

he left a body of work before he died at least, including interesting information about the normal size of the male sex organ

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
my underwear is riding up and my confidence is dropping like a rock

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Sup fellow men bros. Let us all play a rousing round of poker while smoking moderately priced cigars and drinking moderately priced scotch. We can chat about the steak we had for dinner.

In case you other menfellows were wondering, I do in fact have a very dense beard. It contrasts well with my flannel shirt.

What kind of tools are you using today?

Using a mitre saw outside is nicer than ever being indoors. Yay spring.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Is it okay to tell my dad I love him regularly, or is that not cool?

thats gay as gently caress dude

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Don't you hate (love) it when you go to itch your balls and you get that lint that collects in the cracks of your scrote all over your hands. Its nice to wash it all away in the shower, like cleaning a lint trap.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Penis.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i have been running from my true gender for most of my life. i guess the running became normal to me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

amazing av/post combo, OP

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Hypha posted:

Ya but chemistry is fun. I like playing scientist more than taking pictures.

outside of playing with clips and chemicals, i legit have thousands of dollars of equipment (though I got it for much cheaper). it's cool to own and I'm glad to have had it for as long as I've had it, but i see it all in a storage locker somewhere soon if my gf moves in.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

suck my balls bitch

and when you're done with that.

Suck the farts out of my rear end and hold them like a bong hit.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

Don't you hate (love) it when you go to itch your balls and you get that lint that collects in the cracks of your scrote all over your hands. Its nice to wash it all away in the shower, like cleaning a lint trap.

realest post in here

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

the great deceiver posted:

thats gay as gently caress dude

Okay :smith:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

my genes are really good and I want to gently caress everything that moves so my bloodline can flourish, but I can't get enough of the freedom I have without the financial shackles of having children

i only want to remain rich so I can have sex with hotter women though, it's like a neverending cycle. being a man is hard

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

NutritiousSnack posted:

outside of playing with clips and chemicals, i legit have thousands of dollars of equipment (though I got it for much cheaper). it's cool to own and I'm glad to have had it for as long as I've had it, but i see it all in a storage locker somewhere soon if my gf moves in.

Shame, my gf came with her own chemistry equipment. Her refluxer is nicer.

WTF BEES
Feb 26, 2004

I think I just hit a creature?
Ever notice your balls are at their stickiest when either very clean, or very dirty? A friend of mine posited that moisture in both ball conditions was the culprit. However after preliminary tests with the wife's hair dryer in both states seems to debunk this theory.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

Sometimes we just have sad dads. It is ok, not everyone has a gay dad. Some don't even have a dad.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what i wouldnt give for a nice set of dry balls

DadWilly
Jul 1, 2003

I ordered a product off amazon that helps me keep my balls dry and fresh. Google your problem and spend your cash accordingly! :)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

WTF BEES posted:

Ever notice your balls are at their stickiest when either very clean, or very dirty? A friend of mine posited that moisture in both ball conditions was the culprit. However after preliminary tests with the wife's hair dryer in both states seems to debunk this theory.
does the wife know

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

WTF BEES posted:

Proper ball moisture is key to comfort. It's like what nasa has to do when they are seeing if a planet is habitable or not, there is a Goldilocks zone, not too moist, not too dry.

WTF BEES
Feb 26, 2004

I think I just hit a creature?

symbolic posted:

does the wife know

Oh she knows, and she loves it.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

WTF BEES posted:

Oh she knows, and she loves it.

Your wife is a blow up doll?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Hello fellow men and boy-children! Who else enjoys external genitalia and a higher testosterone:estrogen ratio? I know I sure do (sometimes)!

Here are some of the fun things that having a higher testosterone level does for me:

o Thicker Skin, for bigger pores and veins and hairs and poo poo
o Warmer Extremities (gently caress the Core's body temp. We go EXTREME!)
o Larger Muscle Mass (Someday I want my neck to be thicker at the base than my jaw or skull)
o ^but Less Flexibility / Elasticity (so basically +1STR -1DEX, meaning it's your call if you wanna gimp your rogue dude)
o Horniness / Sex Drive uncomplicated by things like emotions, ball-fullness levels
o Breast size importance (in others, less so self)
o Horses innately more skittish, and vice versa

WHAT ARE SOME OTHERS THINGS HIGHER TESTOSTERONE CAN DO FOR YOU????

(edit: external not eternal genitalia. I enjoy mine just fine, ty)

Dinosaurmageddon fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Mar 26, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ah yes, freshly talcumed balls in a fresh, crisp pair of slacks. Swoosh, swoosh, as I walk, frictionless and smooth. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Finally!!!!

• Locked thread