Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
I'M A BIG WHINY IDIOT MAN

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tujague posted:

This trend we're on where first you get probated for blatant racism and then you get probated for joking about homophobia and then the forum guy's wife is banning people for failing to be as respectful of transsexuals as possible is great
wheres the bans, show me it

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

oh wait you're that bad poster brony guy, never mind

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Tujague posted:

This trend we're on where first you get probated for blatant racism and then you get probated for joking about homophobia and then the forum guy's wife is banning people for failing to be as respectful of transsexuals as possible is great

If you put it all together with the *EXTREMELY HILARIOUS* shark probation thing (Oh man it was so zany and madcap let me take a second to literally lol) that I guess is still dragging the gently caress on

Well, it's p much the definition of comedy

edit oh wow I page sniped is saying that still on the list of things that get you probated from the internet comedy forum

I've got some great tips on stemming rectal bleeding.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

a hole-y ghost posted:

wheres the bans, show me it

does this count lol?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3769775&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post457877751

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Dr Cheeto posted:

I've got some great tips on stemming rectal bleeding.

this would actually be extremely helpful asking for a friend

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
can we talk about bewbs instead. like wen u get a big handful of a new bewb and it's more firm than you imagined. like i dated this cheerleader in high school who was one o f the thicker ones on the bottom of the pyramid but she had gigantic bewbs so i went for it. then when we got frisky at her house after school one day i got to squeezin and them shits were so drat hard, like mostly muscle. it was not what i expected at all oh boy was my face red

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

can we talk about bewbs instead. like wen u get a big handful of a new bewb and it's more firm than you imagined. like i dated this cheerleader in high school who was one o f the thicker ones on the bottom of the pyramid but she had gigantic bewbs so i went for it. then when we got frisky at her house after school one day i got to squeezin and them shits were so drat hard, like mostly muscle. it was not what i expected at all oh boy was my face red

i had that but it was a huge fat rear end that turned out to be all muscly. no good at all tbh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
as a man i like to imply that i have had sex with other posters mothers

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Nooner posted:

as a man i like to imply that i have had sex with other posters mothers

as an alpha I gently caress their dads to show dominance

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
As a man I like to touch my penis

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dr Cheeto posted:

gently caress yes :hellyeah:

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:

Dr Cheeto posted:

:gay:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
also love touching penis

naem
May 29, 2011

I hav ea nine inch logn penis

Aug 4, 2010

prove it

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Show us your dick

naem
May 29, 2011

Ondly if you're are a laidy

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
You type like a guy with tiny hands

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my weener is good and nice and perfect for pleasuring ladies :grin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
if anyone wants to crosspost that to the lady thread go ahead :grin:

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have tiny hands but large feet and a middling penis

where is your god now

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
I'M SO loving ANGRY RIGHT NOW; ALL THIS OTHER poo poo GOIN' WRONG AND NOW THIS loving INCONSEQUENTIAL THING JUST loving PISSED ME OFF SO MOTHERFUCKING BAD!

e: ok, smoked some pot, thought about it a bit. I'm still mad about this.

Acid Haze fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Mar 26, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Funny that you mention diets, I'd long suspected side effects from whatever they add to offshore rig food to keep the workers from killing each other or humping dolphins but now im at a loss

the truth is somewhere in the middle of those two scenarios: there's plenty o' stabbing in them oil rigs

LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

That was done according to the specific LadyChat post rules. That would not be bannable site-wide.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sup fellow dickhavers

naM sdrawkcaB
Feb 17, 2011

I have balls. They're grrreat.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Watching Villanova and drinking a nice Chardonnay. It's good being a man (with man parts).

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Hey guys, what movies make you cry?

Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

John Wick.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

All of them.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

its worse than schindlers list

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

air bud

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

TheNightmanCum-eth posted:

drinking a nice Chardonnay.

this stuff will make you a gotdamn sexual tyrannosaurus

post script edit: grandma's boy makes me weep because ive never experienced the joys of ganja

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

When Jeff Goldblum got eaten while sitting on the toilet in jurassic park? = :cry:

I really related to because i own a toilet myself and sit down on it when I pee all the time. If it could happen to him it could happen to anybody, heck it could happen to me.
Made me feel incredibly vulnerable.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Digital Fingers posted:

When Jeff Goldblum got eaten while sitting on the toilet in jurassic park? = :cry:

I really related to because i own a toilet myself and sit down on it when I pee all the time. If it could happen to him it could happen to anybody, heck it could happen to me.

It was the lawyer you dweeb

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

bradzilla posted:

It was the lawyer you dweeb

lol

e: "Hey guy who just said he sits down to pee, feeling bad for the lawyer makes you a dweeb. "

Aug 3, 2014

TheHoosier posted:

this stuff will make you a gotdamn sexual tyrannosaurus

Will it? gently caress. It's being wasted then, since I'm just home visiting my parents.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Digital Fingers posted:

if you read the book it's actually a lot more exciting and has a lot more gore and sciencey poo poo and i highly recommend it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Man on Fire.

• Locked thread